What's your view look like today?

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Umm, you're at home, why are you still wearing pants?
Those are sweatpants...I usually wait until lunch time to put on normal clothes.

I hope to be sharing this sentiment very soon.
It took me a while to get used to it but I really enjoy it now, my work moved their office 15 miles further away from my house (now a 55 mile drive that can be anywhere from a 1.5-2 hour commute) so I told them I would have to leave the company, they offered to let me work from home.

66ead4449dbe7944fe11e3ce1c052087.jpg

They say it's a girl...!

I know mud dobbers do that but most of the time its just with dirt .this was leaves .I guess that's a good base for them to start but he never finished .sounds like me
.some projects I have here at the house has a good start but don't get finished

I'll trade up a few cases pampers I have in my stockpile for a PFM PUMP!! CONGRATS Alex! Don't go unloading all your toys just yet.. You'll have to learn the art of hiding them...many of us can chime in if you need help! very happy for you!
Haha, thanks! I've been practicing already. Only thing I couldn't hide was the truck I bought last year...!

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
things will change gradually.. its inevitable ( all for good reason! ) but don't forget to take care of mama and her needs before and after the little one is born. things get crazy and she will need your support and presence.. BE THERE! trust me! good luck bud!

Ducky

Back in the game!
I'll trade up a few cases pampers I have in my stockpile for a PFM PUMP!! CONGRATS Alex! Don't go unloading all your toys just yet.. You'll have to learn the art of hiding them...many of us can chime in if you need help! very happy for you!

lol ive got a formula hook up and can work out a similar deal! Perks of your sister working in the NICU!

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
lol ive got a formula hook up and can work out a similar deal! Perks of your sister working in the NICU!
Yea buddy! my wife works at our hospital and knows the pediatric drug and formula reps that come thru slinging products. we had Enfamil for a year! way cheaper then when my first was on formula. they drop shipped cases to my house. Diapers thou... that's where its at.. need to find that resource.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
We have had good luck with that organic free formula. ;) Diapers aren't too bad, .15ish cents each when you get them on sell at Costco.

Top Bottom