Where the heck did peakpowersports come from?

Not sure how many of ya'll frequent pwctoday so I figured I would post this over here for ya'll to see. There is this company selling 3 very sick ski's over on PWCToday. Where the heck did they come from? Maybe ya'll have heard of them, but I haven't.

Check em out:

1050 Superjet:
http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=140946

1200 SXR:
http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=140954

Pretty Nice B1:
http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=140843

I thought the sj was pretty cool, but IMHO I think it would be horrible for freestyle and especially in the surf being that the carbs are so low in the hull. Nice concept though.

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
Rick built my Seadoo RXP. That man knows his s#@t. I'm well over 90 mph and it pulls like a freight train. You'll see it in 1200 open in region 7 next year.....

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Ya the Ausies and Brits take their 4 stroke RXP's seriously. They are running mid 90's. It pretty awesome to watch when the come for the World finals. I was talking with some of the mechanics last year and they wouldnt tell me any speed numbers during the day at Body beach, but later that night at Kokomos they were a little buzzed and I got some numbers out of them. Those things sound bad azz too.

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
Ya the Ausies and Brits take their 4 stroke RXP's seriously. They are running mid 90's. It pretty awesome to watch when the come for the World finals. I was talking with some of the mechanics last year and they wouldnt tell me any speed numbers during the day at Body beach, but later that night at Kokomos they were a little buzzed and I got some numbers out of them. Those things sound bad azz too.

Whatever floats your boat .Just climb on and squeeze .you wouldn't catch me on one of those beasts though .:no:

Big props to the mechanics building these things.

Whatever floats your boat .Just climb on and squeeze .you wouldn't catch me on one of those beasts though .:no:

How come? I think it's funny when standup riders say they have absolutely no desire to ride a ski that fast. I'm not saying it's something I'd like to do everyday or even own a ski like that, but if someone gave me the opportunity to ride a 90 mph ski I would take em up on that offer in a heart beat. Addrenaline is addrenaline. The addrenaline you get from backflipping a standup is the same addrenaline you get from going 90 mph on the water and if you say you wouldn't get any addrenaline rush from going 90 mph on the water then you're crazy. Pinch yourself cuz you're basically dead.

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
It is one hell of a feeling going that fast on a ski. You guys would trip if you felt how hard this thing pulls out of the hole. When I first got it I was practicing my holeshots and not only did I yank both of my holders down but I had the boat come out from under me once too. This thing is a rocket.

Oh, here's a pic of Shawn Ninesling skying on his RXP at Myrtle Beach this year. Rick from Peak built the engine in this boat too. Too bad other gremlins with the driveline kept this boat out of the winner's circle.

Attachments

• 999airborn.jpg
    999airborn.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
How come? I think it's funny when standup riders say they have absolutely no desire to ride a ski that fast. I'm not saying it's something I'd like to do everyday or even own a ski like that, but if someone gave me the opportunity to ride a 90 mph ski I would take em up on that offer in a heart beat. Addrenaline is addrenaline. The addrenaline you get from backflipping a standup is the same addrenaline you get from going 90 mph on the water and if you say you wouldn't get any addrenaline rush from going 90 mph on the water then you're crazy. Pinch yourself cuz you're basically dead.

You come off that thing at 90 mph you won't have time to pinch yourself,you will be dead.:ugh:

slickchaos

Chaos on a SJ
ya seriously, the standup sitdown debate is old. i got both and like em both...
90 mph on a sitdown needs to be respected.. thats serious speed.

Top Bottom