Who all has started their riding season?

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Just wondering who all has started their riding season.
I know there are some hardcore people out there like Matt_E who think riding season is all year :headbang:, but what about normal people?
My last ride last year was Halloween, this year's first was last Sunday (second was Tuesday. . .).
For us it seems to correspond pretty closely to the time change.
How 'bout you?

Waternut

Customizing addict
I've cranked my season up already but honestly, the season doesn't REALLY start until it's warm enough for the big boats to come out and my fellow riders get going as well.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I was hoping to go pick up my motor this weekend (has not worked out the past two weekends). This weekend is shot, and the next two are out as well. So, the earliest would be the 24th of april. Then get it back and start seeing what else I am going to need. So, figure early June at this rate.................. Arggggggggggggg

I never stopped, but it's kicking off this week. First week I've ridden in a wetsuit is the start of my season, haha. Hopefully some people will start wanting to go with me now that the water is above 35. Air temp of 83 today, woot!!

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
86 and sunny here
water is COLD
pulled my motor cause my new B pipe rubs the hull :thumbsdown:
waiting on US composites
probably next weekend

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Just wondering who all has started their riding season.
I know there are some hardcore people out there like Matt_E who think riding season is all year :headbang:, but what about normal people?
My last ride last year was Halloween, this year's first was last Sunday (second was Tuesday. . .).
For us it seems to correspond pretty closely to the time change.
How 'bout you?

Aw.....I just wanted to respond and saw that you addressed me directly already. :(
Anyways, I have went through about 90 gallons since November.

Top Bottom