Who all has started their riding season?

Its all about the surf!
Just wondering who all has started their riding season.
I know there are some hardcore people out there like Matt_E who think riding season is all year :headbang:, but what about normal people?
My last ride last year was Halloween, this year's first was last Sunday (second was Tuesday. . .).
For us it seems to correspond pretty closely to the time change.How 'bout you?[/QUOTE

Uuuh you live in Bakersfield and you limit yourself to a riding season???

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Too warm in the dry suit yesterday and then I gave my shoulder a bad yank, so I didn't do the switch to the wet suit. It'll be wet suit for next weekend, I'm sure. I've been a sissy this year and it was my first ride, hubby's 3rd ride. We've kind of had bad weather weekends this year.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I spent 2-1/2 hours out yesterday. Season never really stopped, but with the weather getting nicer and water getting above 45 degrees, the riding becomes longer and more entertaining (more boats out).

Come to think of it, my riding season never stopped this year, I just had to switch platforms. lol, it's a Pico, about the same performance as a WR500. J/k

P4050001.jpg

On the move! About as close to freeride as I can get...
P4050002.jpg

Okay, Bluff... I know for a FACT that is not the gulf coast of TX..... where is that?

Diego Garcia, a tiny island in the middle of the Indian Ocean and that's it, you don't even see ships passing by in the ocean. It's like the edge of the world. I like it here though, fishing's good and work is slow.

that place looks beautiful, especially sailing on that ocean. i love sailing that little thing looks fun.

90 degrees here today, but water is still cold for me since i dont have a spring suit.

is a cult

one with crutches
I would start this weekend on Long Island NY in a 5/4 wetsuit, gloves and boots but my ACL surgery is planned for this week so i wont be back in the water for 3 months :17::17::17::17::17::17::17::17::17::17:

Top Bottom