Who makes the lowest "lowered" handlepole mount? ('96-up SJ)

(in addition to using search)

I know 1" is the typical drop...but is there anyone doing 1.5" or or more?

Any feedback on these handpole mounts:
Wamilton
Blowsion
UMI
X-Metal
24/7 (claims to be lowest and moves pole 1" forward)

**using with lowered hood/nose**

ps. If you have a new/used one, message me.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Ours moves the pivot point down 1 1/8" and the pivot point 1/2" forward. Any lower than that and you can't put the pivot bolt in without removing the bracket or grinding your hull (not an option). We have about thirty in stock and will ship asap. The price is $199. They are machined 6061 billet.

Jeff

Waste Land

Non Multa Sed Multum
Why do you want to move it that much further down....moving the pivot bolt isnt gonna make you start doing BRs.

XMW brackets with XMW pole bolts....and your set....good guy, cheap price, good product

Ours moves the pivot point down 1 1/8" and the pivot point 1/2" forward. Any lower than that and you can't put the pivot bolt in without removing the bracket or grinding your hull (not an option). We have about thirty in stock and will ship asap. The price is $199. They are machined 6061 billet.

Jeff

I agree with Jeff I was removing my pivot bolt tonight and knocked a big chunk of my new paint off where the bolt hit the paint. I am installing 2 bolts instead of messing with that again.

DR3

Xscream Braaaap

Jeff

what jeff said, he makes the lowest possible one out there :cool2:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Why do you want to move it that much further down....moving the pivot bolt isnt gonna make you start doing BRs.

XMW brackets with XMW pole bolts....and your set....good guy, cheap price, good product

It makes a huge difference........... center of gravity............

I ran an R&D for a few season when I raced, made the ski turn, handle better, and made nose stabs much better.........

OH, side note, do not run the XMetal Pole with the waterdawg bracket, not compatible..........Run Stock, AC, RRP, UMI or the Waterdawg Pole.

Does the $125 XMetal mount include the 2 bolts? (instead of using the 1 long bolt)

I ask because all the pictures I see in the ads show the 2 bolts but not listed in the discription. If it does, thats the best deal I've seen.

Just noticed the XFT X-Bracket for $200 (msrp) pictured below.

foto1.jpg

foto2.jpg

It say it comes with backing plate, hooks, all bolts. This seems like a great deal but has anyone used it or whats the skinny (on XFT in general)?

The one thing that scares me is all the bolts have allen heads (I don't like them for salt usage)

Last edited:

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
This seems like a great deal but has anyone used it or whats the skinny (on XFT in general)?

I have heard nothing except positive things about XFT from riders and builders who have seen or used their products.

With that said, I would still recommend you contact Pat at X-Metal as soon as possible---you'll get it quick and he makes great products.

Spend your money in Florida! :arms:

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
heres the waterdawg bracket. super low compared to stock (inch and a eighth to be exact) and he said he has 18-20 in stock www.waterdawgkustomz.com call him he'll tell you right then what he has. it also comes with SS allen bolts for the bottom

Attachments

• IMAG0574.JPG
    IMAG0574.JPG
    729.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0573.JPG
    IMAG0573.JPG
    316.5 KB · Views: 44
Thanks for the 411 on the mount flacarncycleguy :cheer: I saw your other pix in the other thread...looks good. You going to have it ready for D-Tona?

I like the fact that the WD mount drops 1.125" and .5" fwd...since I'm leaning towards the XMetal handpole (looks sexy), the WD mount might not work best for me. When I'm investing this much money, I need compatibility (future-proof).

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
i hear that, my buddy greg with the 06 SJ is probably going the xmetal route as well, i just thought i would post the WD bracket b.c it is the lowest.
ill be in daytona but not with the ski. i have to go away in jan for training for 4 months so i wont have any time to finish my ski unless i finish it b4 then ill be there with it :arms:

C

CG Racing

The XFT bracket is the lowest i've seen, almost a full inch lower than the x-metal. However, the x-metal bracket is by far the best deal, $95.00 for the bracket, and $45.00 for the 2 bolt setup. I'm dealer for both, and they are both excellent products. The XFT bracket comes with the hood hook set, which is really sweet. this would cost you an extra $65 for the hooks, and I think $60 for reinforcing your hood locators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom