Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post your recommendation)

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BombThreat

'Diggity
I've been calling around the engine shops and all seem to know their stuff and priced around the same.. I want to know your real opinions on them and if you know of any other places worth your recommendation. The engine will be for freestyle/rec use and get full porting for a stroked motor.

crammit442

makin' legs
Do lots of research on feedback for the various shops. Positive and negative. From that list I'd say Chuckie or Tim Judge.

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
I'm all about Art at jetworks. he makes a mean affordable 4mm stroker and is more then happy to help you with any issues you might have. He's been building race boats since the 80's and always gets work done within a reasonable time without any runaround. If you saw him tune a boat in his tank you would be sold.

crammit442

makin' legs
I'm all about Art at jetworks. he makes a mean affordable 4mm stroker and is more then happy to help you with any issues you might have. He's been building race boats since the 80's and always gets work done within a reasonable time without any runaround. If you saw him tune a boat in his tank you would be sold.

Both Art and Robert are the best! They've truly seen and done it all when it comes to jetskis. I was fortunate enough to go out and spend a week at the feet of the master while he did my ADA 6mm and it was awesome. Like you said, Art's been doing this forever and his passion for cool motor stuff is infectious. When you are talking to Art and he starts making motor noises, you know you're there!:biggthumpup: Dealing with someone with integrity is also important to me and you never have to worry about that with them.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Based on MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIANCE-I am thrilled w/my LPW 701. I haven't had 1 minutes trouble, price was fair, turn around time was good,
work/performance is great, and most important of all-ALL THE SUPPORT YOU WANT! I thought it was pretty cool that Paul helped a no name like me at Nationals!

and don't cuss me out w/I call w/dumb ?'s all hours of the day/night. Sorry Paul-at least Iv'e givin u a break lately.LOL

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
No Tricky Power on the list??? We dam sure can't leave him out-he builds some bad azz stuff as well! YAMACAT is going to trade me her new Tricky fortified motor for another kitten!LOL and DUCKING AND RUNNING!

I was thrilled with my LPW 701 as well.....that motor must have 200 hours on it now

I would like to know what each builder charges for a 701 port job....I know everyone always says call for pricing, but thats mostly for custom applications (BB's, pipe mods, custom domes etc etc...)..

Basic price, 701 freeride/freestyle port job........

Last edited:
I dont think you could go wrong with any of them.

Ummm did you read my thread in the negative feedback section..

I am asking the same question. I really don't want the best I just want someone that won't lie about what is happening. AND they have to answer the phone or at least call you back within 24 hours...

Call Steve at JSU. 623-581-1620

He has built motors for the best in the World...he did Joe Kenney's motors for years. Still does em for Air Darin, Motz...and has built me the best motors I have ridden.

Last edited:
So many choices. Lets just hope what ever company you choose does a good job and satisfies all your needs and expectations. If they don't we all want to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom