• Other (Post your recommendation)

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I would like to thank the 347 people who PM'ed me in support of my moderation but since I don't frequent the boards enough, it sounds like too much work.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
If you can swing that ban hammer with much effectiveness, you would have my vote!

swing it, hard, and with a HUGE swath.

PLEASE.

many of the children here, are unable to render factual, and professional input, but yet they continue to cause trouble.

lame.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
why is groupk so low in the food chain?

I think they are well respected, but they have their niche.......... They cater mostly to the Rec Rider..........

LPW, Team Scream, TLR (Out of PWC Work now, mainly 4stroke mx'ers now) and a few others cater mostly to Freestyle Engine Building........ Companies like RIVA, JSU, Watcon, Ultimate Watecraft, Jetworks (they are doing more Freestyle setups now, but have been building some of the best race motors for years) PROTEC, Greater Yamaha , Judge Motorsports specialize in race motor setups........... They can all cross over and do other stuff, but they stick to what they are good at..........

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
If you can swing that ban hammer with much effectiveness, you would have my vote!

swing it, hard, and with a HUGE swath.

PLEASE.

many of the children here, are unable to render factual, and professional input, but yet they continue to cause trouble.

lame.

You just bought yourself a one week suspension.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I think they are well respected, but they have their niche.......... They cater mostly to the Rec Rider..........

LPW, Team Scream, TLR (Out of PWC Work now, mainly 4stroke mx'ers now) and a few others cater mostly to Freestyle Engine Building........ Companies like RIVA, JSU, Watcon, Ultimate Watecraft, Jetworks (they are doing more Freestyle setups now, but have been building some of the best race motors for years) PROTEC, Greater Yamaha , Judge Motorsports specialize in race motor setups........... They can all cross over and do other stuff, but they stick to what they are good at..........

I am a rec rider. I have the Big Bore 850 Sleeper SX-R.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
I have never heard anything bad about group K.

that only means, they have never built an engine for anyone on this board.
except for shonuff.

was that your boat I rode at SFF?

it was almost as strong as some of the other boats ive ridden.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I have never heard anything bad about group K.

that only means, they have never built an engine for anyone on this board.
except for shonuff.

was that your boat I rode at SFF?

it was almost as strong as some of the other boats ive ridden.

No I had it done in July as a birthday gift to me from Boris's wife.

Personally I'd go with Chuckie at Team Scream, TJ at Judge Motorsports, or Art at Jetworks mainly because of there backround in racing and years of experience building high performance engines.

The way I say it is if an engine builder can get a race motor to run like hell at WOT and have it scream on the bottom and top then they have to know a thing or two about building and tuning an incredibly POWERFUL and RELIABLE motor.

These 3 have definitely been in the business for a very long time and have built a very solid reputation. If I were to have a race motor built for my blaster then hands down my choice would be TJ, but if I were looking for a killer freeride setup then I would probably go with Chuckie due to the fact that I have met him numerous times(always impressed with his willingness to offer help/advice without any gain for himself) and he is located in my hometown. If Art wasn't out in California I would definitely have to give him some more consideration.

my .02:bigok:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Personally I'd go with Chuckie at Team Scream, TJ at Judge Motorsports, or Art at Jetworks mainly because of there backround in racing and years of experience building high performance engines.

The way I say it is if an engine builder can get a race motor to run like hell at WOT and have it scream on the bottom and top then they have to know a thing or two about building and tuning an incredibly POWERFUL and RELIABLE motor.

These 3 have definitely been in the business for a very long time and have built a very solid reputation. If I were to have a race motor built for my blaster then hands down my choice would be TJ, but if I were looking for a killer freeride setup then I would probably go with Chuckie due to the fact that I have met him numerous times(always impressed with his willingness to offer help/advice without any gain for himself) and he is located in my hometown. If Art wasn't out in California I would definitely have to give him some more consideration.

my .02:bigok:

Look everyone - an ON TOPIC post!

Thanks FLY!

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I am a rec rider. I have the Big Bore 850 Sleeper SX-R.

Do you like the 850 GroupK big bore? I rode one and it was damn fast for a ski with a stock pipe!! It hit about the same as my stock bore with a pipe,flywheel and head except it hit more in the middle and up top than mine.

I am wondering if you can do the 850 big bore and run the wet pipe and a flywheel...It would tear arse!!

GUMP

i rekon

he still doing !! but you have to get from somebody else :sneaky:

:noevil:

Mrs. Pancake

Beach Bunny
Hmmmm, What motor are you exactly talking about Pete?
The motor I sold you in 04 when you purchased my Blue boat?
That is the only BB of mine that ever went to you. In the fall of 05, we rebuilt it togeather, bored it to 84.5mm & installed a new crank. other than porting a set of cases for you last Christmas, that was the last I touched that motor. You are stating the cyl is now 85mm?
as you have it here with a new Bore, in your for sale thread.
http://www.x-h2o.com/showpost.php?p=351038&postcount=1
You also have it stated here, that it was rebuilt with 30-40 hours on it before it blew? http://www.x-h2o.com/showpost.php?p=336057&postcount=77

please clarify this for me?

I think that this is really Funny ! Pete Gets Banned and then Paul, Kathy & BK all start barking with eachother... Tag team. Your pathedic for Banning Pete.

As far as the motor quoted above, Yes, it did blow up. Dont imply that my husband is lieing, Alex, Scorn, Sean, and others all saw the motor. This motor Pete got in december. He rode it for less than 3 months. This was after Paul redid the cyl.
Pete would post if you did not start to make a come back then BAN him.

Mrs. Pancake

Beach Bunny
why did pete get banned? which post # did it?

Yeah ! My running talk buddy Saki ! Good post. I think they just want Paul and Kathy to look good ! Pete posts up the Truth, Paul tries to imply that pete is lieing. I asked pete aim. I think he has pics somewhere.

Looks like Pauls munipulation of Pete. I have seen this for years !:censored:

Mrs. Pancake

Beach Bunny
i just logged on this morning and caught this crazy thread's updates... i'm just trying to figure out if posts were deleted or what i missed, or whatever? not sure i understand why pete got banned tho. maybe on another thread??

and for the record, i'll totally smoke you in a one-on-one 5k foot race. you know it too.

We are running in daytona, game on.. Smoke. HA. its on Saki !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom