Who's bringing B-1's to daytona? Brap up !

yes saki...but the difference is we will be riding ours and not letting it sit there all weekend like a total pussay! :swordfight:

i think the only time your boat left the wall last year was when your boy focked it up for you! :bigeyes:

$10 says you do supermans and can-cans all weekend. :dance:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
$10 says you do supermans and can-cans all weekend. :dance:

then $100 pesos (so you can spend them where you f'ing belong) that you do barrel roll after barrel roll after barrel roll...either that or you do those f'ing gay as hell 50/50's in the surf! whats next.... you gonna ride on the hood for the crowd! WOW! :poke::chairshot::wiggle:

that you do barrel roll after barrel roll after barrel roll...

like that's a bad thing? remember, those are probably the only barrel rolls i'll do all year!

either that or you do those f'ing gay as hell 50/50's in the surf!

they sure do look cool in the pictures tho! :poke:

now, let's move on to your supermans and can-cans.. sideshow bob stepped it up beyond your level after just 3 weeks of riding one of those ocean atvs, surf quads, b1's, whatever you call them.... youre starting to become somewhat of an embarrassment!

step it up to a cliffhanger or soemthing this year. the can-cans and supermans have been going on since your sea-doo riding days in 2000-2001.

if i stay sober enough this year, i may even mix in a few backflips. would that make you happy? :wiggle:

Attachments

• saki.jpg
    saki.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
good luck stopping that girth once you get it rotating! :wave:

at least youre the skinny one in our group!

hahaha
:bs2:

hey, if it makes you happy to know i finally weigh AS MUCH as you because i was out with a f'd up back for a few months, then i'm glad i could help you feel better!! :wave:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
i already have quit... the boat has not been in surf since last daytona ride and will probably not be again after next week until the 2010 ride. :sadwavey:

i'm heavy into the mx thing now.... i'm MUCH better at that and i am basing this on the number of surgeries i have had since getting mx serious in 2005.

5 surgeries and 1 helicopter flight. :banghead::eek:uch:

BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!! crash! NICE:burnout:

like that's a bad thing? remember, those are probably the only barrel rolls i'll do all year!

they sure do look cool in the pictures tho! :poke:

now, let's move on to your supermans and can-cans.. sideshow bob stepped it up beyond your level after just 3 weeks of riding one of those ocean atvs, surf quads, b1's, whatever you call them.... youre starting to become somewhat of an embarrassment!

step it up to a cliffhanger or soemthing this year. the can-cans and supermans have been going on since your sea-doo riding days in 2000-2001.

if i stay sober enough this year, i may even mix in a few backflips. would that make you happy? :wiggle:

lol....Im going to use that one on Ewok tonite!:lmao:

jetrock has a pretty nice cr250f!! he and stricky race for the butler brothers team, or at least that's what their graphics kits say!

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
hey saki...are you riding tomorrow? oh wait... you sat on your 125 and broke you rear spring....damn pepper...lose some weight! :swordfight:

and i'll be fine flying OVER your head in the surf next week! :shock:

hey saki...are you riding tomorrow? oh wait... you sat on your 125 and broke you rear spring....damn pepper...lose some weight! :swordfight:

yes, my STOCK spring on my 125 broke.. i definitely weigh more than 155! a feeling you should be familiar with porky! hey, when you ride your bike in a gear higher than 2nd, you tend to break things. :smile: one day you'll understand!

can cans and supermans! cant wait!

let me know if you ever get upside down. its a cool feeling. :wave:

SuziQ

Banned

I told Dre that slow drip method for Stricky’s water bowl would make him go rabid...he’s outta control!!! No worries…:sneaky:… I’m packing a suitcase of shots to bring to Tona for him…PROMISE! :newangel:

Attachments

• IMG_5504c1.jpg
    IMG_5504c1.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 26

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
that's it...i am now officially a trail rider... you mx'ers are way too mean for me.... i'm out! but before i go...remember saki.....i'll always be something you can't be......WHITE! :shooter3:

Top Bottom