Who's bringing B-1's to daytona? Brap up !

Q

QuickMick

Im pretty sure im bringing my buddies blaster along with my SJ! :woot::woot:
Best of both worlds.

Q

QuickMick

I wouldn't touch it!! It has got to be covered with major skank cooties! :biggrin:

Having a SJ and a Blaster is like having a wife and a g/f. What you cant do on one you can do on the other! :bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide:

SuziQ

Banned
nice...now this is the kind o shiat that makes jetskiing fun! :nana:

It’s your bad influence of course, lol! Saki now has the pic of you for future ammo, HA!

My trailer didn’t fair well on the way back up, so my b1 and sj are suddenly going through an ordeal to get there…now looking for a galvanized double.

(that is a nice pic Brian)

SuziQ

Banned
just ride on the pontoon....it may make you more extreme.:mischievous:

now can i see my pic? :wave:

I guess, since you asked nicely, lol (I feel wretched posting this one up though, but that's just how you are, ha ha). :wave:

Attachments

• IMG_5466c1.jpg
    IMG_5466c1.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5458c1.jpg
    IMG_5458c1.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5485c1.jpg
    IMG_5485c1.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5483c1.jpg
    IMG_5483c1.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5480c1.jpg
    IMG_5480c1.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 43

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
:firedevil:.....Awww, Brian not you too......lol....:
haha, times are getting tough, the more I drink the more I think :hititbanana:, but then nothing happens, so I wake up and thanks the beer goggle gods, but then I wander if I would have really regretted it anyway :mischievous:

BTW...you are looking rather handsome in that avatar sir....:nana:

(that is a nice pic Brian)
So, does this mean you are going to be my wingwomen in daytona? :reporter:

:shrug::shrug:......What is this American term "WINGWOMEN?" ....Not sure to fire the bullets at you or send cheer....Please define....but know that the gun is loaded my American friend.....:biggthumpup:

Not sure again what happened to this thread...off topic, off topic.....but just can't stop myself!!!!:wiggle:

SuziQ

Banned
a good wingman helps his buddy get some :purr:, well maybe you & your short floridian friend can help find me a "nice" girl :smokin: :biggrin:

SHORT!!!!!!!! :angryfire:

Your “short” friend here isn’t gonna help you find any dear buddy, I don’t’ talk to those kind, but if I happen to see a nice girl, I MIGHT mention it. While you’re looking for things though, find me a galvanized double please.

BTW, lol, I simply can’t believe you are too :scared: of Stricky, to make fun of the WJ sticker he rudely received (lololol). Maybe you need to get Wilkey back on board, so you find your brave streak again :Banane26:(I can't believe he isn't coming now, and I need to call him back)!

:sgrin: wj < SF :sgrin:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
suzi...suzi... i thought you had a good pic for me.... i know you used the one of me fingering my a$$ when you are alone.....maybe touching yourself??? NICE! :love:

BTW....the WV sticker on the yellow bus is left on there as a tribute to our longtime bretheren up north....and the only reason is because they took their time putting it on nice...WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! :mad:

SuziQ

Banned
suzi...suzi... i thought you had a good pic for me.... i know you used the one of me fingering my a$$ when you are alone.....maybe touching yourself??? NICE! :love:

BTW....the WV sticker on the yellow bus is left on there as a tribute to our longtime bretheren up north....and the only reason is because they took their time putting it on nice...WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! :mad:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

You despicable low life! :chairshot:
Every time I think you have managed to amaze me, I’m wrong. :17:
(I think you just secretly wish you were a junkie)

Attachments

• IMG_5463c1.jpg
    IMG_5463c1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom