Who's bringing B-1's to daytona? Brap up !

SuziQ

Banned
Looks like this guy owns this thread.........WTF......:eek:fftopic::joke: But we may still have to go two up.......not sure how good we will be in the surf but, I seriously want to see that hood dance *winks*:wiggle:

Ummmh, no Madam… I think Sideshow owns it now, since he pony-ed up to wanting a hood dance, ha ha ha! :dance:

We can't forget Ewok on The Offender!!!! I love that b1! :beerchug:

Hey Suziq/ nice avitar change, but where did you get that ''HUGE B-1'' , all the other b-1's look smaller ??........................................................................................... JK !

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
Hey Suziq/ nice avitar change, but where did you get that ''HUGE B-1'' , all the other b-1's look smaller ??........................................................................................... JK !
i was thinking the same thing i know suzi is tiny and cute but that picture looks distorted

SuziQ

Banned
:shrug: (lol, I know it looks funny...that's why I like it!) :Banane09:

no time to chat...just finished trailer rails...gotta go pick him up from Beachjunkey's now...cya! :beerchug:

SuziQ

Banned
wrenched on the b1 ALL day sat and she's running like a raped ape! BBBRRRAAAAPPP!!!!! now let's pray for surf! please baby jesus! :fingersx:

Uh Oh! Another one of the big bad schooling dogs just barked up! May I please post the pic of when you rode by afterwards, rudely pretending to tune your nose, lol?

Catz, don’t worry about Sideshow… :pokey: he’s merely jealous green with envy, cuz he still hasn’t worked up the nerve to ride some HUGE tow-in surf :shocked:... like your one and only girlie here did! (Tee Hee Hee!!!)

Oceanside Baby! :highhorse:

You better be bringin watcha got to Tona this time Mike… I’m tired of waitin on it! :baby:

LOL (will be good to see you again…I expect great things…particularly from Chris the Man, lol!)
I’m bringin the lucky backflip bucks Chris! You bring that b1 now, ya hear?

(I think I can finally fall asleep over-joyed now...ha ha ha!)

Catz, don’t worry about Sideshow… :pokey: he’s merely jealous green with envy, cuz he still hasn’t worked up the nerve to ride some HUGE tow-in surf :shocked:... like your one and only girlie here did! (Tee Hee Hee!!!)

lol....I am not worried about this "sideshow" as I dont even know who he is....lol......but I guess that will change soon...but you should be warning him about me and my antics.....the crazy biotch that I am!:naughty:

(just would like to point out that I work the night shift...hence the late and early posts.....these posts help me get through the night so keep them jokes a coming lady!)

SuziQ

Banned
PIG! :spank: (you resort to that, cuz you reeeeally couldn't say anything back...could ya! :pokey:)

That was NOT a very nice thing to wake up to, but neither was this!

Attachments

• sideshow.jpg
    sideshow.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 22

SuziQ

Banned
SOMEONE NEEDS TO DELETE A POST......WTF.....BAD BAD BAD......:shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3::shooter3:

LOL… leave trailer boy be… the next tornado that comes through will probably take out his mobile home. He’s just trying to antagonize one of the big dawgs into talking to him anyhow, but that’s not how it works (he’ll pay in Tona)! :splatt:

Top Bottom