Who's bringing B-1's to daytona? Brap up !

this will be there for sale so bring some cash....also selling UMI steering if needed PM
IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_5026.jpg

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Clean ski Carter!

I will be there with a sign around my neck:

Will buy you drinks to ride your ski!

Any ski will do, would like to ride a B1 there.

im bringing my freshly built team scream 771 powered b1 out. just got done breaking in the new motor. Also added a fresh new blade on it. anyone is welcome to take it for a test ride.

SuziQ

Banned
Clean ski Carter!

I will be there with a sign around my neck:

Will buy you drinks to ride your ski!

Any ski will do, would like to ride a B1 there.

I might let you ride my b1 (lol). Since Catz is lookin for one as well, you guys will just have to go two up…are u good enough to do that?

I might let you ride my b1 (lol). Since Catz is lookin for one as well, you guys will just have to go two up…are u good enough to do that?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Hehehehehehehe.....AS IF! I'm a lone rider........besides not sure how much sking the LBESTER....is gonna get done between all those stage performances promised (for the ladies, must find said thread) through out the day. :27::Banane09:

Just kidding......hehehehehe....its the cold it gets to my head eh!

LBE

Eddie Would Go.

Are you kidding?, We can ride 3 up if you want. You ladies can make me a sandwich if you like!! HAHA!

Don't worry Cattledog, I need you to drive the B1 while I do a hood dance! It's the only hood trick I know.

Back on topic, I will not be bringing a B1.

Are you kidding?, We can ride 3 up if you want. You ladies can make me a sandwich if you like!! HAHA!

Don't worry Cattledog, I need you to drive the B1 while I do a hood dance! It's the only hood trick I know.

Back on topic, I will not be bringing a B1.

:cheer: HAHAHAHA, thats a good come back! Ok, staying on topic.......glad to hear that you are bringin your ski.....gonna have a lot of B1's to ride! *evil grin*
DUH.....you are NOT bringing your ski....:(

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Hehehehehehehe.....AS IF! I'm a lone rider........besides not sure how much sking the LBESTER....is gonna get done between all those stage performances promised (for the ladies, must find said thread) through out the day. :27::Banane09:

Just kidding......hehehehehe....its the cold it gets to my head eh!

:stooges:

Dang, how did I miss out on those ticket sales again? Lisa must have bought all of em (LOL)! Where is that lady? She better still be coming?? I honestly haven’t read any of the other threads to see what’s up.

“As if”??? You don’t think he has that kinda skill hmm? (lol) Wait til you c him ride! I’d go 30’ up in the air into a br or bf with him, just to see what it’s like, if I didn’t think we would bust up good! Can you imagine! I think he needs sumthin besides my stocker though!

Back on topic:

Don't forget the Junkies, they will be pulling some sweet b1's down! Zimmy is coming I do believe (lookin for a roomie right now), Lucki is bringing his, not sure if Torr is bringin both skis or not, Mark will have his! There will be tons more!

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
:stooges:

Dang, how did I miss out on those ticket sales again? Lisa must have bought all of em (LOL)! Where is that lady? She better still be coming?? I honestly haven’t read any of the other threads to see what’s up.

“As if”??? You don’t think he has that kinda skill hmm? (lol) Wait til you c him ride! I’d go 30’ up in the air into a br or bf with him, just to see what it’s like, if I didn’t think we would bust up good! Can you imagine! I think he needs sumthin besides my stocker though!

Back on topic:

Don't forget the Junkies, they will be pulling some sweet b1's down! Zimmy is coming I do believe (lookin for a roomie right now), Lucki is bringing his, not sure if Torr is bringin both skis or not, Mark will have his! There will be tons more!

I think Dan is bringing his too. new $4000 stroker in it. badass! :headbang:

SuziQ

Banned
and the number grows !!! ............ about 14 now and there are still a couple I know of who are not sure yet . already a better turn out than last year

:cheer:...worthy of an avatar change for the New Year it is!

Blaster - Stricky and Dre will be wrenchin on theirs Saturday, so that is two more that will be on site.

Chasin – Spork better be showin from out Midwest (he has pink handle bars too, that’s why we call him SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK)! HA HA!

Eddie - there will be plenty for you to ride (I just don’t think any of the boyz will wanna go two up and get a hood dance, fyi…ya never know though)!

Brian – tell Dan I didn’t mean to leave him out at all! :flowers1:

Top Bottom