Who's bringing B-1's to daytona? Brap up !

I just ran downstairs to try to delete this before you got to it and quoted it! You guys are such BAD BAD INFLUENCES!

hey, take it easy, youre the one hitting on 12 year olds! :naughty:

we're trying to help you. cant you see that? :Banane25:

i'll even bet you show up to daytona in your new van.

Attachments

• freecandy.jpg
    freecandy.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
hey, take it easy, youre the one hitting on 12 year olds! :naughty:

we're trying to help you. cant you see that? :Banane25:

i'll even bet you show up to daytona in your new van.

:sneaky:

(12 yr olds are TRYING to hit on me, cuz of you guys I think)

However, MORE IMPORTANTLY...where is the video of these "whip" jumps on the Motobike you so proudly stated you were good at??? :nutkick:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
yeah, he is definitely an expert at whips and scrubs...in fact he is usually sideway right before every crash he has! :wavey:

wow that vid is old... i like watching to see where we came from...especially your last line. did you notice how uninjured i was then? :biggrin:

yeah, he is definitely an expert at whips and scrubs...in fact he is usually sideway right before every crash he has! :wavey:

wow that vid is old... i like watching to see where we came from...especially your last line. did you notice how uninjured i was then? :biggrin:

dude, we're fast as hell!! :unitedstates:

here you go suzi, this is me completely dominating the supercross track in 2004 on my yz250. you can see the whips, scrubs, and pay close attention to me railing every corner in 4th gear wide open. its actually pretty amazing footage. i wouldve killed Brandon if i wouldve been at that race with him.

YouTube - edwin-seminole-11-14-04-vid1

SuziQ

Banned
isn't that immigrant for mommie and daddy? :wave:

LOLOLOL (that wasnt' nice)! :smashfreakB:

Saki...dear man, you know I luv ya to death, but that last video sure didn't look anything like what we watched in that crazy (SERIOUSLY FUNNY) video. I honestly think I could do that on a lil trail 50. (I have no clue what a scrub is of course, but I do recall the "whip" cool thingie, and I didnt see that here.)

Your sj riding is something else entirely though!

SuziQ

Banned
keep your eye on the #5 blue bike, yz250. its the one on-the-pipe the whole video passing everyone in 5th gear wide open. fact.

:starwars: okay, I've watched it FIVE times now!!! :crying: You landed on your front tire the first jump, and I figure this good stuff you are carrying on about, must have happened when you went behind the palm tree. :flowers1:

Now, you guys can carry on without me, reminiscing, etc...cuz I have to go get some stuff done now! (that guy pm'd me back, and said you got him good, lol...I told him to check out this thread...YOU are sooooo mean, LOL.) :wave:

if you pay close attention to the commentator's voice, that's Denny Stephenson, the same guy that does the announcing for the races on speed. he was out at the track scouting me for the 2005 monster energy team.

Top Bottom