Other why dont the brothas ski?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the standup sport a white-boy thing? not trying to be racist in anyway. just wondering why we dont see more brothas on skiis? im in north texas.is it just my area?

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
My wife's grandfather told her when she was little that they couldn't swim because their bones are too heavy. No joke.

My wife's grandfather told her when she was little that they couldn't swim because their bones are too heavy. No joke.

ok thats the best one yet.i really am trying to be PC here,but i really never see the brothas on skiis.there was a black guy at my job that was training for a triathalon at joe pool lake Monday evening.dude was in top shape and still drowned.found his body yesterday.sad stuff but maybe they really cant swim?

hydrostyler

X-
Site Supporter
I heard that a professor from Harvard or Yale researched that theory and discovered that the black mans belly button was higher on the torso than the white man. This raises their center of gravity thus causing their head to sink while trying to swim. Supposedly that also explains why they can run faster. ??????????

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
choke.jpg

It's not even winter yet and the immaturity is is starting to show.... commenting on how you can't comment shows your guys inteligence.

There a few minorities out there that ski... Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. and even frequent this forum. If I was them I'd be a little peaved to see some of my brethren's comments and where this topic is going to go.

It's not even winter yet and the immaturity is is starting to show.... commenting on how you can't comment shows your guys inteligence.

There a few minorities out there that ski... Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. and even frequent this forum. If I was them I'd be a little peaved to see some of my brethren's comments and where this topic is going to go.

some of these comments have merit.some dont.i wasnt speaking of all races.of course i know skiis are big in japan, and dubai ,etc.so there are Alot of races besides caucasians that ski.but i hardly ever see african americans on jetskiis. seems like its a trend and it puzzles me.

Most can't swim

From: http://www.usaswimming.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabId=1796&Alias=Rainbow&Lang=en

A recent study commissioned by USA Swimming and conducted by the University of Memphis found that nearly 70% of African American children and nearly 60% of Hispanic children have low or no swim ability, compared to 40% of Caucasians, putting them at risk for drowning. The 2010 study is a follow up to the 2008 groundbreaking research study (Phase I) that identified the predominant barriers inhibiting swimming participation among urban minority groups in the United States. The 2010 study (Phase II) identifies children’s true swimming ability and which factors most impact whether or not a child learns to swim

http://www.usaswimming.org/_Rainbow...036/2010 Swim Report-USA Swimming-5-26-10.pdf

Last edited:

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
It's mostly an "associative" sport. Most black communities can't afford to, because most of them are from poor families living in poor communities, on welfare, that can barely make ends meet. The others from those particular communities that could afford it are too busy "slangin'" dope and droppin' twenny foe inch basedrumz on they eskalaidz, and attending meetings at the DHS just to continue their eligibility in receivin' they welfare checks. Not being racial, by any means. It's just the way it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom