Will Amateur freestyle rules be enforced on the 2010 APBA Nationals tour?

Will Amateur freestyle rules be enforced on the 2010 APBA Nationals tour?

• Yes, Rules are made to be followed and they should be enforced.

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No, Amatuer freestyle rules have always been a joke. No one cares.

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The guy that won the National Amateur comp year before last was on a cracked up waterlogged stock hull with a rather mild motor. He easily beat the entire field and it wasn't even close. Hulls and motors help, but even if the rest of the field had been on 40k skis, he still would have won. Don't get so hung up on equipment. It helps, but it isn't magic.

Cannot remember his name now. Good kid. Very Talented.

jetski9010

Team RTYD
yeah everyone check out spencer wells..... hes ridin a stock hull and 771... power and hulls really arent EVERYTHING
771 dasa power valve cylinder along with total loss and a MAG pump and I am pretty sure its on race fuel. Not taking anything away from him but that ski has some good power.

my cousin actually talked to lamey and he said its not a powervalve.... but yes im sure that thing runs GREAT. cuase those backy arent just with skill, there has to be some power to get them big like that in a stock hull.... but still mad props

771 dasa power valve cylinder along with total loss and a MAG pump and I am pretty sure its on race fuel. Not taking anything away from him but that ski has some good power.

Last edited:
I think that Aftermarket hulls should be allowed in Am...

It costs less sometimes to get a good freestyle ready ski by transferring a mostly stock set up to an aftermarket hull and be able to do just as many tricks as someone with a stock hull and every EXPENSIVE motor mod they are allowed.

Most people do not have the money to get a crazy powerful motor with a pipe, TL, Mag Pump, Motor Work and other mods of that sort.

Just my 2 cents

Top Bottom