SX/SXi/SXi Pro winter progress

fbaa3972.jpg

might look silly to some people but to the guy who mounted bilge outlets before he bought a FP pipe, this is the shizz. They thread onto the bilge outlet threads perfectly and the hose is a snug fit. Picke them up at ace hardware. 3/4-1/2 adapter.

Looks really good !

What is the consensus ? a aftermarket bilge is needed ?

Depends on how you ride, If you plan on doing any subs or tricks then yes. I run a 500 and a 360. still use the stock siphon too as a backup

14318989.jpg

3e2fae93.jpg

68eb9117.jpg

Motors all back together, shaved some weight from the bed plate and finished the hood. Hopefully I'll get it all finished up tonight and burn some fuel soon. Its been in the 80's all week here in MO. Its really tempting to go out and ride :)

Done!!! I'll put some fuel in it tomorrow and make some noise with it.
1826c791.jpg
6bebf132.jpg

I also found a pretty sweet waterproof box from Walmart that I mounted on the battery tray. I just drilled some holes in the bottom, put some aluminum in for strength and epoxyed around the bolts so it won't leak. It holds a IPhone perfect, don't know if I would trust it though.
71a7fce1.jpg

Thanks guys, it turned out super clean.

Dbattersby20, I used a ton of sealer under the aluminum plate that's in the base and under it. As long as it dosent break off it will stay dry.

Thanks guys, Ive had it out twice now, Runs AMAZING!!! It has more power and thrust out of the hole than I though it would. I tried to lean back on a setup wake and landed flat on my back with the ski on top of me lol. I need to get the carbs dialed in better still, plugs were black after one tank of fuel but its pretty close. I'll put up a vid next time I ride.

I have some GoPro footage from the first time out this year but its pretty lame, water was too cold to go crazy.

97, It would be awesome to land a backflip but I dont ever see it happening on this ski lol, after all it is still a heavy kawi :) I do think its more than capable of landing a BR now, its just a matter of rider improvement. Too bad I cant pick that up at blowsion...

Top Bottom