Wives/Girlfriends

if she can ride she can wrench :cat40::bump:

I agree with this....

My wife removing and putting the engine back in the 550 with my supervision and some riding shots. Not staged pics on the engine work either. We're building her a RN right now. She'll be better at subs and should be hitting stabs once she gets used to a new ski.

Sorry I like to brag.

Attachments

• DSC03897.jpg
    DSC03897.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 158
  • chereecarve.jpg
    chereecarve.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC03440.jpg
    DSC03440.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
My wife loves jetski'n and racing ! But why wouldn't she when she gets the full factory treatment.!. I bought the truck, Toy hauler, Skis, suits, Mods to mak'em fast, fuel, put in the wrenchin' time to make sure they are ready to go, load up the rig, drive it to the race site, unload it all, pay the entry fees, cart the ski down to the site, fuel em up and hold for her on the line. She makes sure she has her wet suit on and is ready for the moto. But I love her and every minute we are doing our awesome sport together and will do it any given Sunday for her. Too bad she messed up her back slipping on the ice this winter. I'd be pissed if I blew a full factory gig.!

Last edited:

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
My wife loves jetski'n and racing ! But why wouldn't she when she gets the full factory treatment.!. I bought the truck, Toy hauler, Skis, suits, Mods to mak'em fast, fuel, put in the wrenchin' time to make sure they are ready to go, load up the rig, drive it to the race site, unload it all, pay the entry fees, cart the ski down to the site, fuel em up and hold for her on the line. She makes sure she has her wet suit on and is ready for the moto. But I love her and every minute we are doing our awesome sport together and will do it any given Sunday for her. Too bad she messed up her back slipping on the ice this winter. I'd be pissed if I blew a full factory gig.!

lol, mike klippenstein doesnt have it better

Aww c'mon Carla does take care of all the event registration which has to be lots of work.. She was wrenching on her skis one year a WF 'cause Mike was busy with his 8.. hahah, Klipper would have the engine tore outta that Hydro before most figure out what size of socket they need first.. Champ to novice we all gotta pull wrenches sometimes.. I did have my Wife sanding down some rough edges in a pump once... she has these tiny hands, made that pump look so big...

Last edited:

tomski

X
15533_168635492171_504597171_3384412_7936588_n.jpg
[/quote]

The sewing machine doesn't work?

Tru

my wife wont even watch! put she got me a new ski for xmas. trinity evo pro with a kommander 89mm big bore thrust 145mm pump. SHE ROCKS!!!!

JustinB

Proof I has a brain \l/
I usually ride by myself, and my wife uses that time to relax and read on the beach. She will occasionally ride the B1, but she cant modulate the throttle. We go out on the ski boat (Supra) when she wants go get in the water; she drives the boat while I wakeboard or surf. But I am building her a 440/750 this year.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
My wife bought me a Team Scream motor for my birthday. What more can I say...? :bigok:

Top Bottom