WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Pm and money sent ! Great guy to deal with !! bump :notworthy:

Thanks Trav! You are great to deal with too. I plan on shipping out today for ya!

Thanks again for your business!
--------------------------------------------------------------

All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask...
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Do carb rebuild kits come with o-rings? What motors do you have seals for, and what gaskets do you have 951?

Yes, the carb kits come with all o-rings and everything needed to completely rebuild a carb. They also come with a new internal basket filter and 4 new pop off springs in different colors for the tensions(in Grams).

I have seal kits and also individual seals for ALL makes of KAW, YAM, and SEADOO.
We make all the gaskets for the Seadoo 951(individually or kits).

In a nutshell, we have all gaskets and seals for all seadoo, yam, and kawi 2 stroke watercraft engines. I can also get polaris and tigershark gaskets too.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Pm and money sent ! Great guy to deal with !! bump :notworthy:

Thanks Trav! You are great to deal with too. I plan on shipping out today for ya!

Thanks again for your business!
--------------------------------------------------------------

All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask...
Have a great day!

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
Bought stuff from Troy last week for the first time. Everything shipped fast and was packaged really well. I'll definitely be a returning customer.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Bought stuff from Troy last week for the first time. Everything shipped fast and was packaged really well. I'll definitely be a returning customer.

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the gaskets!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
These are awesome gaskets! Will be ordering again soon.

Thank you so much for the compliment!
-------------------------------------------------------

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the gaskets!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Troy, got my gaskets yesterday thank you very much.

Shipping quick, packaged great (thank god cause the package got wet) and the gaskets look to be good quality...

:Banane35:

i have a few more gasket I need and will put an order in later this month.
:biggthumpup:

Thanks Rick, glad they didnt get wet!
I try to seal them up good all the way around with the bubble wrap and tape, just for that type of incident.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

I have not gotten a response from you yet. I even had another member here a friend of mine contact you with my info to make sure you get ahold of me so I can order a few things. Please contact me.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
You can post here if you like. I sent my email to member quinc for you. I believe that who you are talking about. Email me or post here a few more times so you can PM.
Thanks,
Troy
---------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
We don't stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you don't see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

RKO Motorsports

Formerly 97gsxguy
Do you sell individual carb gaskets or only complete kits? Need some gaskets for the pulse side of some GP1200R Carbs. LMK. Need ASAP.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Do you sell individual carb gaskets or only complete kits? Need some gaskets for the pulse side of some GP1200R Carbs. LMK. Need ASAP.

Sorry only have kits.
------------------------------------------------

We don't stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you don't see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

Top Bottom