WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices!
Have a great day! :D

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
just got my gaskets, very good prices and lightning fast shipping. thanks agian for the top notch service!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words Kev, Have a good 1!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Also have Mikuni external fuel pump rebuild kits for the round and 5 side bodies..

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
i need reed gaskets for a small pin kawi 750. how much shipped for all 4 to 94550

Pm sent!

:bump:

Also have Mikuni external fuel pump rebuild kits for the round and 5 side bodies..

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
package arrived exactly when i needed them, thanx again for the fast shipping

bump for good seller

Your welcome! thanks for your business!

:bump:

KR

www.krlines.com
Your pm box is full!

Buddy needs an exhaust gasket for 62t cylinders (14mm bolt). He has paypal and lives in San Diego. Do you mind sending me your paypal info and I can forward him your paypal.

2850 Yam 701/760 (62T) Exhaust manifold $8.00

Thanks!

Top Bottom