Other World finals parking lot sale/ swap meet?

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
well .. there is a actual classified section right on their website .. http://www.ijsba.com/classifieds/browse-categories/?category_id=4/parts/ so don't know why selling to eachotehr would be a problem .. I am not going to be there .. my son lucky kid is already been there a week riding body beach with the boys daily ..

Who's your son? I'll be down there Tuesday.

As for selling I don't see why Ijsba would have a problem. It's off their grounds and doesn't involve them. It just happens to be the same weekend. I'm sure everything will be fine.

IMG_6022.jpgmy sons name is Daniel .. he has been riding body beach the last week with Brian , sean and Rob flores .. his ski is #96 they are trying to get it up to speed for the stocker class or may be racing Seans ski .. he will probably be hanging around at rob flores trailer as he is staying with them . but sure he will eb hanging out with the eh team racing crew as well .. they are heading down this week .. hopefully he does well in the stock novice class .. if you look on the future threats ( pro rider magazine ) he is in there this month nice pic of him trying to back flip eric malones eme

Last edited:
Oh, I'm excited. The thaught of not shipping or going back and forth in PM's, or MIA buyers, or "what? no new gaskets with these used carbs?" .....must I go on.... Sometimes I wonder how some of these guys do it? (Jetmaniac) I would go nuts :)

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
Where is everyone?
je5e5yju.jpg

I was there at 6:45AM and no one there. So we left, had a long drive home...Sorry to miss Jetmaniac, wanted to put face behind the name. Maybe in Daytona...someday.

Top Bottom