World Finals pics

swapmeet

Brotastic
Its the Bun, look at the pics posted. I pulled it out of a set of Bun pics.

I'm just sayin... look how friggin big it is.

*edit* Pics for reference.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Great no hand no foot variations ! which i didn't see a lot of ......way to go ! just wait till the whole fam is in pro freestyle .

Last edited:
You should see the pipes under the hood of those bun hulls

last year michael prodonivitch sent me a pic of the motor compartment and the pipe looked exactly like the R&D dry superjet pipe except it had a carbon chamber.Image10072012111112[1].jpg they didnt even have the carbs on so the throttle drum was in the rear to take advantage of the supposed increased flow from having the throttle plates open from the outside.

Last edited:
Found rubbertoe's favorite movie

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382411332267.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382411332267.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 526
Pipes and bun hulls? After that pic you sent me I had to read into this too far!

But for serious now, that carbon pipe they are running must be a wet pipe like the new rrp chamber. I'm going out on a limb and saying they knew what was up some time ago.

R&D also made a wet pipe that looked exactly like their dry pipe. supposedly they were rare as hens teeth . that carbon bun chamber is definatly a wet pipe and probably a copy of the R&D.

R&D also made a wet pipe that looked exactly like their dry pipe. supposedly they were rare as hens teeth . that carbon bun chamber is definatly a wet pipe and probably a copy of the R&D.

Lenzi just got a bunch of stuff from Bun a couple time ago and I know he (Lenzi) still have brand new R&D wet pipes at home. He offered to me a couple months ago.

That was a popular pipe in the past but it had a lot of problems related to cracks and damages overall.

Top Bottom