World Finals pics

last year michael prodonivitch sent me a pic of the motor compartment and the pipe looked exactly like the R&D dry superjet pipe except it had a carbon chamber.View attachment 233071 they didnt even have the carbs on so the throttle drum was in the rear to take advantage of the supposed increased flow from having the throttle plates open from the outside.

I got a brief look in one of buns hulls at body beach last yr with their cast cylinder and cases.It was using a alum pipe with a huge circumference,sim to the layout of how a pfp is fit into hull,no water box,it was loud as hell,and looked like it was only matched in performance by the xs1200. Lee went out on it and almost killed himself

I got a brief look in one of buns hulls at body beach last yr with their cast cylinder and cases.It was using a alum pipe with a huge circumference,sim to the layout of how a pfp is fit into hull,no water box,it was loud as hell,and looked like it was only matched in performance by the xs1200. Lee went out on it and almost killed himself

They had this setup this year from what I saw when I rode with them, didn't get too close wasn't sure how they would react

That was a popular pipe in the past but it had a lot of problems related to cracks and damages overall.

the manifolds were famous for cracking. i have a few now and have had more in the past, but most of the manifolds were gusseted up and welded/fixed. i'm sure with the carbon chamber bun ran, cracking wouldnt be an issue, compaired to using the dry heavy chamber. those R&D pipes were expensive $1200 i think, but they did create big power.

the manifolds were famous for cracking. i have a few now and have had more in the past, but most of the manifolds were gusseted up and welded/fixed. i'm sure with the carbon chamber bun ran, cracking wouldnt be an issue, compaired to using the dry heavy chamber. those R&D pipes were expensive $1200 i think, but they did create big power.

Sent you a pm

Top Bottom