Would you pay $1/month to support the site and have ZERO ads?

Would you pay $1/month or $10/year to have ZERO ads on the site?

• Yes

Votes: 169 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 184 51.7%
  • Yes, but a different amount

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters

Tadpole1975

The clown has no penis!
Finally got my paypal account up and going today and threw in my $10. Now looking for X decals for my ski. BTW, kick a$$ site. Since our season here in Nebraska is sooo close I've spent more time on this site than on my wife. (actually that has little to do with how good the site is and has more to do with the fact she hasn't put out)

SuziQ

Banned
Darin, I just did the $10.00 donation through this site (my understanding is it helps that way somehow); I wished to donate more, but the amount appeared fixed. I notice different items on the homepage for sale, yet I’m not wishing to purchase at this point, simply donate additional funds.

I learned my search function actually works when logged in (wonderful)…tried that, and only retrieved old threads with closed links for general donations (read some funny old stuff though, lol). How do I go about this? I’m attempting to make up for back years, due to never having a paypal account prior.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I think you're making it more complex than it is.

Donate $10, the ads are hidden and your name is bold/italicized for a year. ($1/month recurring is an option also)

That's it. We don't do donations like a few years ago, you don't have to 'make up' for anything, and most of the t-shirts are sold except for some M, XXL, and XXXL's.

Darin, I just did the $10.00 donation through this site (my understanding is it helps that way somehow); I wished to donate more, but the amount appeared fixed. I notice different items on the homepage for sale, yet I’m not wishing to purchase at this point, simply donate additional funds.

I learned my search function actually works when logged in (wonderful)…tried that, and only retrieved old threads with closed links for general donations (read some funny old stuff though, lol). How do I go about this? I’m attempting to make up for back years, due to never having a paypal account prior.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
I'll do it. Ger87410, thank you for the selfless act you have performed to aid forum members worldwide gain knowledge and understanding of PWC through the use of X-H2o.com. You'll be receiving a medal of honor on the front steps of your state capital as a show of grattitude. You will also have an honorary degree bestowed upon you by the School of Hard Knocks.

P

PancakePete

People should not only donate for the site, but for the mods and admins, per they have to put up with people like Me, Gil & SFL !
:spank:

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
It was a joke in reference to an earlier comment, but in all seriousness: U could setup and automatic canned email to go out whenever an account's been paid saying 'thank you'.

Not a suggestion, just an idea...

Did not you get a "thank you" from PayPal?

SuziQ

Banned
I think you're making it more complex than it is...

Well, not really, lol, and just to make a humorous point…THIS you might personally consider complex (and hopefully funny, LOL)!!!

In the meantime though, just tell me how do I donate additional funds…simply because I WISH to do so…I realize I don’t HAVE to do so! Thanks bunches, and I appreciate everything you do for the scene.

:hail: “Ruler of my domain”…rent me some exclusive emoticons PLEASE!!!!

Terms of Abuse :sasmokin:

I, SuziQ, hereinafter for the terms of this agreement referred to as “RENTEE Q”, do hereby forthright agree to rent (creative tax write-off, lol, :Banane13:) exclusive EMOTICONS, hereinafter referred to as “TOYS” and/or “TOY”, at a rental rate of FIVE AND NO/00 DOLLARS ($5.00) per said toy from X-H20.com, hereinafter referred to as “RENTOR”, for the term of one (1) year, commencing upon execution of this agreement.

It is understood that said toys shall be made available by Rentor to Rentee Q exclusively. :highhorse:Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE is Rentor to attempt to supply a previously used toy to Rentee Q unless specifically requested (unlikely)!:highhorse: Rentee Q shall retain all rights, and may utilize said toys via her sole personal discretion for the full term of this agreement, with an extended lease option at fair market value upon dissolution date. It is further understood, that Rentor shall make initially available to Rentee Q a massive package selection of GREAT toys for private selection, and that no additional toys (with exception to requested designed “exclusive custom toys”) shall be marketed at a later date to any other potential rentee, without Rentee Q having had a private viewing with preferred selection options prior (laymen’s terms….my idea/I get first choice! :purr:).

Rentee Q agrees to treat all toys equally (EEOC, for foreigners…that means Equal Employment Opportunity Commission :usa:); however, retains full right to prefer one toy over any other toy within her designated personal toybox at any given time during the period of this agreement. Rentee Q agrees to relinquish all rights to any remaining unselected toys contained within said initial massive package offered, and that said remaining unselected toys within said massive package may be offered to another potential rentee, for his/her contracted, exclusive usage. Rentee Q retains all rights to all public toys currently available, and/or any additional toys made available to the public community upon future dates.

FURTHERMORE (LOL :chairfall:), Rentee Q has the ability to exercise options for any requested “exclusive custom toys” (ie: “My VERY best Tweety Bird voice”… “Motofilth: You’re all faggots!”, or “AHH HA HA ha ha”, LOLOL) created by Ronnymac.com, approved by Rentor, at a rate of TEN AND NO/00 DOLLARS ($10.00) per toy annually, with a lease/purchase option commencing upon dissolution of said agreement (which, of course, would mandate another contracted agreement or even two, LOL…:Banane37:). Rentor agrees that any/all contracted exclusive custom toys will not be made available to other potential rentee’s upon dissolution of this agreement or that agreement(s) (LOL), and that said toys will then become obsolete stored toys for the term of five (5) years thereafter (http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/lease-vs-purchase.htm :bananajump:).

IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature and seal as acting moderator of X-H20.com :highhorse:, and thereby validate the signatures ascribed within this agreement were henceforth executed by the appropriately designated parties, this _____ day of _________, 09.

:haha::haha::haha:
WOW! That was fun…felt like I was back in the legal field (and not fighting it)! I’m done…unless you change your mind and want some more ideas for additional revenue…I’m game! :newangel: (Obviously I simply needed a break from tax return paperwork EVERYWHERE!!!!) If you don’t wanna let me “donate” additional funds, I seriously would “rent” some new emoticons, and I bet others would too…HA! :deal:

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I was asking as a joke too. Here's the deal, isn't it more of paying to have the ads disappear and get more pm storage, plus keeping the site around? I've always wanted this place to be essentially run by the members, and being funded by the members makes sense too---it keeps us from being affiliated with any advertisers and being accused of favoritism (though we still get that) and honestly it's less stress for me.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I just found this thread and read like the first 3 pages and the last 2..
I'm in for sure, just payed.

This is a great idea because I forget to use the X Ebay page and link like Im suppose too. I did it once and forgot the other 20 purchases.
Hell, I just purchased a couple skis for a friend on Ebay for 6K and I forgot to link to here. Also the last time I tried to do a link on the Ebay for a service manual for a outboard boat motor, the link went blank no matter what i did, so I just gave up.
Also the ads slow the site down anyways. I used ad blockers but still... for anyone that doesnt it will be great.
Good thinkin Darin!

ger87410

How did I get here?
Did not you get a "thank you" from PayPal?
Yes. The sense of emotions in it was almost palpable.:lmao:

I was asking as a joke too. Here's the deal, isn't it more of paying to have the ads disappear and get more pm storage, plus keeping the site around? I've always wanted this place to be essentially run by the members, and being funded by the members makes sense too---it keeps us from being affiliated with any advertisers and being accused of favoritism (though we still get that) and honestly it's less stress for me.

IMO, it's only about helping the site.

I miss the ads. Not that I really noticed them much before...

You're ALWAYS going to be accused of favoring what's-his-name. :biggrin:

Top Bottom