Would you pay $1/month to support the site and have ZERO ads?

Would you pay $1/month or $10/year to have ZERO ads on the site?

• Yes

Votes: 169 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 184 51.7%
  • Yes, but a different amount

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
As crazy as it sounds, some of us miss the ads, is it possible to make it a user defined selection? Default is to see ads but subscribers can opt out?

Maybe it should be a sticky somewhere. I honestly thought it was gone. I would not know where to buy EBAY stuff through here.

Items on Ebay used to just scroll across the top, right?

SuziQ

Banned
How much do I have to pay so I can have an exclusive emoticon that says, “It smells like Puruvian Guinea Pig droplets in here”?

I got savings still and I can sell some stuff

:bananajump:

Yes, I was joking…

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
:439:

well, not really, lol, and just to make a humorous point…this you might personally consider complex (and hopefully funny, lol)!!!

In the meantime though, just tell me how do i donate additional funds…simply because i wish to do so…i realize i don’t have to do so! Thanks bunches, and i appreciate everything you do for the scene.

:hail: “ruler of my domain”…rent me some exclusive emoticons please!!!!

terms of abuse :sasmokin:

I, suziq, hereinafter for the terms of this agreement referred to as “rentee q”, do hereby forthright agree to rent (creative tax write-off, lol, :banane13:) exclusive emoticons, hereinafter referred to as “toys” and/or “toy”, at a rental rate of five and no/00 dollars ($5.00) per said toy from x-h20.com, hereinafter referred to as “rentor”, for the term of one (1) year, commencing upon execution of this agreement.

It is understood that said toys shall be made available by rentor to rentee q exclusively. :highhorse:under no circumstance is rentor to attempt to supply a previously used toy to rentee q unless specifically requested (unlikely)!:highhorse: Rentee q shall retain all rights, and may utilize said toys via her sole personal discretion for the full term of this agreement, with an extended lease option at fair market value upon dissolution date. It is further understood, that rentor shall make initially available to rentee q a massive package selection of great toys for private selection, and that no additional toys (with exception to requested designed “exclusive custom toys”) shall be marketed at a later date to any other potential rentee, without rentee q having had a private viewing with preferred selection options prior (laymen’s terms….my idea/i get first choice! :purr:).

Rentee q agrees to treat all toys equally (eeoc, for foreigners…that means equal employment opportunity commission :usa:); however, retains full right to prefer one toy over any other toy within her designated personal toybox at any given time during the period of this agreement. Rentee q agrees to relinquish all rights to any remaining unselected toys contained within said initial massive package offered, and that said remaining unselected toys within said massive package may be offered to another potential rentee, for his/her contracted, exclusive usage. Rentee q retains all rights to all public toys currently available, and/or any additional toys made available to the public community upon future dates.

Furthermore (lol :chairfall:), rentee q has the ability to exercise options for any requested “exclusive custom toys” (ie: “my very best tweety bird voice”… “motofilth: You’re all faggots!”, or “ahh ha ha ha ha”, lolol) created by ronnymac.com, approved by rentor, at a rate of ten and no/00 dollars ($10.00) per toy annually, with a lease/purchase option commencing upon dissolution of said agreement (which, of course, would mandate another contracted agreement or even two, lol…:banane37:). Rentor agrees that any/all contracted exclusive custom toys will not be made available to other potential rentee’s upon dissolution of this agreement or that agreement(s) (lol), and that said toys will then become obsolete stored toys for the term of five (5) years thereafter (http://www.ozgrid.com/services/lease-vs-purchase.htm :bananajump:).

in testimony whereof, i have hereunto affixed my signature and seal as acting moderator of x-h20.com :highhorse:, and thereby validate the signatures ascribed within this agreement were henceforth executed by the appropriately designated parties, this _____ day of _________, 09.

:haha::haha::haha:
Wow! That was fun…felt like i was back in the legal field (and not fighting it)! I’m done…unless you change your mind and want some more ideas for additional revenue…i’m game! :newangel: (obviously i simply needed a break from tax return paperwork everywhere!!!!) if you don’t wanna let me “donate” additional funds, i seriously would “rent” some new emoticons, and i bet others would too…ha! :deal:

Top Bottom