WTF? Where are the vids?

parrdaddy

No he will not!
Hello, Nationals has been over for 4 days now........and still no video :aargh4:

And where are RonnyMac's pictures while we're at it :aargh4:

I can't wait much longer, I'm dying over here :clown:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I have no idea who got video other than Chris and I'm sure his will be worth the wait.

If anyone did get video and needs it hosted: www.superjett.com and use the Upload link at the top then let me know you uploaded it so I can move it to the public server.

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
Hello, Nationals has been over for 4 days now........and still no video :aargh4:

And where are RonnyMac's pictures while we're at it :aargh4:

I can't wait much longer, I'm dying over here :clown:

c'mon now diddy...you know better than that...i have the vid from sunday but it is going into the last segment for the addiction...soon...the video is in its final stages so it won't be long now...

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
I can describe it all to you in great detail.

An angry guy swamped his ski in a sub, a skinny guy with a goatee came corect with some mad freestyle skills, and Eric Malone did some stuff.

You're welcome.

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia

An angry guy swamped his ski in a sub, a skinny guy with a goatee came corect with some mad freestyle skills, and Eric Malone did some stuff.

You're welcome.

:haha: :haha: :haha: . Im not gonna go to wf just make sure you go and you can tell me all about it.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2

You're welcome.

thats funny.

What about the video of all you lame dudes and dudettes partying?

I wanted to go, but there was too much talk of race this, Competeition this, yaddaa......

how were the PARTIES?

:poke:

Boris

The Good Old Days

You're welcome.

Dude, I vote you for the sites "Hemingway" position.
You have such a way with words that I choked up and had a tear in my left eye.
I could almost smell the 2 stroke and taste the victors Champagne.

It's just like when we changed from vinyl to CD,
when MTV showed us what music looks like,
when TV went Hi-Def.....

You Sir are a poet.

:Banane01: :hail:

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
They were private and hopefully (cough, Chris, cough) they will stay that way:sneaky:

please...not a chance of that...at least this time i filmed boobs of people not in the "riding party" lol...some good karaoke, alot of bad...sjbrit likes bon jovi...alot...and mad oyster':biggrin: s son might be my new film understudy for his heroic actions in the field...

Ra-Honda

The Nascency Project
Don't worry ladies (you know who you are) we will be spared the embarrassment of our dancing skills being viewed by others as I have banned the use of any of the footage which involves me "trying" to dance....Chris is well aware that the use of that footage will invoke the P.R. rule....:biggrin:

Moondance

Just plain me....
Don't worry ladies (you know who you are) we will be spared the embarrassment of our dancing skills being viewed by others as I have banned the use of any of the footage which involves me "trying" to dance....Chris is well aware that the use of that footage will invoke the P.R. rule....:biggrin:
hehe:cheer:

MILF

aka Kathy
Thank you Rhonda...... I was getting a little worried!!!:Banane01: j/k

Good Times!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom