650/X-2 X-2- 701 (on a budget) build

Mxsx25

wreckless
cant wait to see the finished project... its definitely not an x2 anymore lol hopefully itll be a fun and maybe challenging boat to master! great work man

AZRIDER

stupid desert
currently foaming and preping hull gonna glass in back and firewall and gunnels. then cut out sea and remove the foam (where) neccasary run a new cooling line and steering cable. still have tons of angle to change and paint to remove

having problems uploading photos-- will add leter

AZRIDER

stupid desert
Sorry havent updated in awhile: work progressing slow- starting to come together now
glass work done; sanding getting close on top
nearly ready for the big suprise!--- steering is going to be- how shall we put it- Unique :)
Fire wall was such a pain to build up I will definetly do alot of things differently if I could start over but.....
photo 3-2.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG

AZRIDER

stupid desert
sounds like a plan -- hopefully It'll be quite a bit further along by then; even if my waveblaster has been asking for my attention
I cant wait to reveal the coup-de-tat of the X-2 hopefully that'll be by the end of the weekend- If I dont decide to go find some water this weekend
Dope...I'll hit you up at the end of the week. Maybe I can stop by this weekend.

I wouldn't have thought that the shape of the bottoms of the hulls would match up enough for that to work. This is so cool! Im trying to decide what to do with my x2, Something like this is very appealing to me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

AZRIDER

stupid desert
I wouldn't have thought that the shape of the bottoms of the hulls would match up enough for that to work. This is so cool! Im trying to decide what to do with my x2, Something like this is very appealing to me!

this is definetly not the most efficient way.. I would buy a pump tunnel- like from rad dudes and then glass in new mounts and mid shaft if i was to ever do this projet again
I cant explain how much of a PITA the firewall was

AZRIDER

stupid desert
no......
If you do, do it gimme a call before and I will talk to you about all the things that you might overlook and will save you a S_H_I_T ton of time

Wow thanks! I plan on doing it over this winter but ill defiantly get I'm contact with you!

Top Bottom