XFT hull info

ive been searching on info on xft hulls and cant seem to find any recent info. anyone know why they went out of business? were they good flat water hulls? the info i did dig up were pretty much mixed reviews. i believe Lenzi rode this hull in competition for a while, didnt he? anyway, any info i can get would be helpful. thinking of pulling the trigger on one. I'm just looking to do flatwater. at 49lbs carbon, thats pretty light!

Sergio hated fanboys...so much so he refused to have his own so as soon as he began to get a following he bounced. Plain and simple.

Just kidding...Fro hit it. I heard he left to make composite car parts....more $$.

norcal ex

X-H2
I used to have a couple XFTs. They are amazing hulls that will last a lifetime. None of mine ever had a stress crack or gel coat crack. Very Very strong!

There's one for sale right now in the complete ski section I've been looking at, but I couldn't find much info either and the fact that the hull is beat up is a bit of a detourant, however you guys say these hulls will last a life time? Maybe I should pull the trigger on that ski.

norcal ex

X-H2
so are there different models, or are they all the same just a different name?
There are different models . The standard and the fly x. The fly x is the one that is for sale in the for sale section. Also, the end of the first video that CD155 posted has someone doing backflips and flairs. That is the same exact ski that is for sale in the fore sale section complete.

norcal ex

X-H2
There's one for sale right now in the complete ski section I've been looking at, but I couldn't find much info either and the fact that the hull is beat up is a bit of a detourant, however you guys say these hulls will last a life time? Maybe I should pull the trigger on that ski.
The hulls paint isnt perfect but the hull is sound as it gets! no cracks or anything.

It says Free-X / Fly-X How do we know it's the fly-x for sale? Is the one doing the back flips the same exact ski or just the same brand of hull and stuff?
Man - it's got me thinking, but the hull is 10 years old. can get a ROK or a BOB for that price. The consensus is the XFT is that awesome? I'd love to see the tray on that ski for sale.

Top Bottom