Your worst injury pic, post em up.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Its that one you get to see right after they unwrap the wound or after surgery, when you really get to see what it looks like, not the bloody mess when it happens.........:fing02:

5 screws to repair a broken fibula, 11 staples at wound.

Attachments

• staplesrepair.jpg
    staplesrepair.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 107
  • leg.jpg
    leg.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 580

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
Those are some good ones. He is my failed roll attempt from last year. Not as bad as yours. It is a rotational fracture of the 5th metatarsal.

Attachments

• foot 1.JPG
    foot 1.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 146
  • foot 2.jpg
    foot 2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC00352.JPG
    DSC00352.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00353.JPG
    DSC00353.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 119

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Those are some good ones. He is my failed roll attempt from last year. Not as bad as yours. It is a rotational fracture of the 5th metatarsal.
Mine was a spiral break as well, got to love the whole blue foot thing.:woot:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
reminded me of Chris Riley's break landing a huge boat wake jump.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Its that one you get to see right after they unwrap the wound or after surgery, when you really get to see what it looks like

ya, that suck, especcialy when the gauze or whatever sticks:crazy: here is from my worst, shatterd my tibula plateu into five pieces from getting t-boned by a dirtbile in a battle for third place. i had to be in a wheel chair to cuz i broke my wrist, thumb, and pinky so i couldn't use cruches. here is after the first surgery, i don't hav any x ray pics though:rant:

Attachments

• l_6537e3b27c5dd3d440fe6a0b22f21f82.jpg
    l_6537e3b27c5dd3d440fe6a0b22f21f82.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 89

WAB

salty nuts
Where's the beef

All I have is the bloody mess pic, sorry. I did not get stitches, used butterfly bandages to hold it together while it healed.
I got shanked by my x2 through my wetsuit (very glad I was wearing it!) I am very lucky the bone did not snap.
Did not get my legs back under me on a superman.

Attachments

• x2'd leg.jpg
    x2'd leg.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 255
  • x2'd closeup .jpg
    x2'd closeup .jpg
    42 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
All I have is the bloody mess pic, sorry. I did not get stitches, used butterfly bandages to hold it together while it healed.
I got shanked by my x2 through my wetsuit (very glad I was wearing it!) I am very lucky the bone did not snap.
Did not get my legs back under me on a superman.

You are aware that things like that actually heal MUCH quicker if they are closed, right?

Oh, and nice leg-gina by the way.

Last edited:

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
we had it closed up within 10 minutes...just needed pictures first! :Banane35:

He did say something about the butterfly bandages. I guess I've never had any luck with them on something gaping that much. A local and sutures just works so well.

Of course, butterfly bandages would be a joke for animals, too much hair. Oh wait, you sure they stayed on for him?

Hee, hee! :pokey:

Top Bottom