Your worst injury pic, post em up.

GASGAS

SHREDDER
Broken wrist 4 places, 1 week after first surgery. Motocross accident, I was short on a big double. No more Hurtbikes for me!!!

Attachments

• wrist 001.jpg
    wrist 001.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 72
  • wrist 020.jpg
    wrist 020.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 74
  • wrist 021.jpg
    wrist 021.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 55

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
Stupid, freak dismount, 13 weeks ago. I rotated one way, the ski rotated the other and for some reason my left front foot got posted/stuck in the right front corner of the tray and, twist, snap..., broke fibula. It displaced, the doc said 50/50 on surgery, it displace within tolerance, so I opted for heal on its own.

Attachments

• PICT0254.jpg
    PICT0254.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 33
  • PICT0255.jpg
    PICT0255.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 34

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I rode for the first time in 5 1/2 months today, my knee's still feel a bit wierd but it was great to be out!!!!

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
Good for you, Bro!!! I'm coming along well, although I could use a good 2 month to strengthen my ankle. Mid April will be the 6 month mark, that's when the early birds get out and ride, should be close to 100% by then. Excite about this season.

It had to have been quite cold out there!?

:wavey:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Good for you, Bro!!! I'm coming along well, although I could use a good 2 month to strengthen my ankle. Mid April will be the 6 month mark, that's when the early birds get out and ride, should be close to 100% by then. Excite about this season.

It had to have been quite cold out there!?

:wavey:
Not bad, water was cold but the air was around 50ish, drysuit and gloves with double neopreen booties. Worst part was all the gear and ankle brace rubbing against the screws and my skin was driving me bonkers.......:fing02:

kawasakisxs0ul

Water is so BAD ASS
He did say something about the butterfly bandages. I guess I've never had any luck with them on something gaping that much. A local and sutures just works so well.

Of course, butterfly bandages would be a joke for animals, too much hair. Oh wait, you sure they stayed on for him?

Hee, hee! :pokey:
your signiture is funny :)

Stupid, freak dismount, 13 weeks ago. I rotated one way, the ski rotated the other and for some reason my left front foot got posted/stuck in the right front corner of the tray and, twist, snap..., broke fibula. It displaced, the doc said 50/50 on surgery, it displace within tolerance, so I opted for heal on its own.

OUCH, i did the EXACT same thing, diddnt break the leg though, i think i broke my ankle, but never went to the doctor.. i hate doctors. i just wrapped it up and iced it for about three weeks till i thought it felt better.. then i did it again... that was the end of the season for me. It was healed by spring, but still isnt right, i probably should have got it looked at. It pops all the time and i sprain it at leat once a year, i have to wear a brace on it now. :splatt:

All I have is the bloody mess pic, sorry. I did not get stitches, used butterfly bandages to hold it together while it healed.
I got shanked by my x2 through my wetsuit (very glad I was wearing it!) I am very lucky the bone did not snap.
Did not get my legs back under me on a superman.

I got a gash in my leg just like that. No stitches either. daddy said stay off the sj. so i was riding his couch and came upon one bad arse fx-1 couldn't resist hopped right on split it right back open. no regrets!!
no pics but just like yours on left shin.

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
I got my arm blown off deer hunting, That sucked

Ill post pics in a bit, i have to get some from my parents. I know its not jet ski involved but it was kinda gruesome. FYI they put it back on :)

Tribby

Pisces do it in the water
Never had much more than some serious bruising and minor fractures til this month. Went out for July 4th on the river and misjudged the wake off a type of boat I'd never seen out before. Anyhow the trough was WAY deeper than I expected and the ski nosed and I hit face first. Snapped the head back and my spine snapped at an angle it wasnt made to. LOL. Had to float back to the ski and haul myself back holding on from the back. No pics yet still being stubborn and not going to the doc. Gonna wait and see if it's still hurting in another month. =P

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
Crab, I'm just going to call you Bone Cracker! Heel quick. I know it's frustating! Listen to Crab-e she sound like a wise women.:biggrin:

PS. I had all my hardware removed from my ankle. Now my ankle feels almost as good as before I broke it. I had few loose screws causing pain. So the Doc removed all of the hardware.

Emm

skank
Crab, I'm just going to call you Bone Cracker! Heel quick. I know it's frustating! Listen to Crab-e she sound like a wise women.:biggrin:

PS. I had all my hardware removed from my ankle. Now my ankle feels almost as good as before I broke it. I had few loose screws causing pain. So the Doc removed all of the hardware.

well we all know that :biggrin:

Top Bottom