Your worst injury pic, post em up.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
ATT00052.jpg

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
Crab, So what's the deal..., How long did you have the arm cast? You have more hardware? How's it feel, is it a worse deal than your ankle? My ankle is still tight, sore and healing.

---

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Crab, So what's the deal..., How long did you have the arm cast? You have more hardware? How's it feel, is it a worse deal than your ankle? My ankle is still tight, sore and healing.

---
minisirloinburgers Its fairly swollen on top still, can't rotate the arm much due to swelling......been working to much on the mason ski and such. Got the penil shaped implant plate now, it just aches a lot. Leg was worst, but mainly since you can't walk around. its been 4 weeks since the knife, got a plastic brace now I can take off to flex and ice, possible therapy in 3 weeks if it still wont move around, he did say the bone alignment was great. My leg only is tite every now and then, but I still can tell something happened down there.

Attachments

• !cid__0826091246-00.jpg
    !cid__0826091246-00.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Here are some shots of my worst 2 injuries that required surgery. They are motocross related injuries, the knee is from back in May, and the wrist is from November of 06.
brokenknee.jpg

020607_1526.jpg

My worst was a shatterd proximal humerous. The ball end broke off an rotated backwards. The distal end was pushed up two inches. I did this snowboarding. launched off a 20 foot table top came down an landed on my elbow. Had 2 surgeries. One to insert the rods, an one to take the rods out. Im deffinatly much more carefull with everything now especially with dental school comming up...will post pics of the carnage asap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom