Youtube-Tanker surfing and Photos of our freeride trip 10/10

Nope just kept getting worse still may be better later but we have given up for the day. Next weekend is now on.

Looking for opinions on whether to meet Saturday 10-10 or Sunday 10-11.

If anyone is down we can grab a bunch of beer/liquor & party at my place after as well. Maybe Mick could bring the blender & we could annoy the neighbors while we are at it. :friday:

Invite whomever y'all wish, if some want to come but not go across to the channel we have a little neighborhood beach they can hang out at.

Luke

Here is a map to my place:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=S...77:-95.00958:0:::::1:1:1::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

Last edited:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
If anyone is down we can grab a bunch of beer/liquor & party at my place after as well. Maybe Mick could bring the blender & we could annoy the neighbors while we are at it. :friday:

Invite whomever y'all wish, if some want to come but not go across to the channel we have a little neighborhood beach they can hang out at.

Luke

Here is a map to my place:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=S...77:-95.00958:0:::::1:1:1::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

Oh goodies we can get loaded. :Banane09: Its been atleast 3 days for me :beerchug:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
OK cool surf tanker waves Sat during the day, Party and trash Lukes house Sat night. Crash at Moonies.
So who is cooking dinner? I can cook us some blended burgers or can pick up some pizza and blend them up, whatever you guys want.:arms:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
If anyone has free time Im going to cut the tongue off my trailer due to the damage it got at the beach ride in 08.

I bought some 2" x 3" square tubing to replace the bent angle.
I also now have a cutting rig to cut the damaged angle off.

Its like painting a picket fence, its fun so come help!
I plan on doing this starting sunday though next week.
A little at a time or knock it out in one day if I get help.

Moondance

Just plain me....
SAWEET!!!! After party/crashing at Moonie's!!! AND she's shuttling us around! :cool:

Dibs on a bed! Wait, nevermind, I'll bring a sleeping bag

OK cool surf tanker waves Sat during the day, Party and trash Lukes house Sat night. Crash at Moonies.
So who is cooking dinner? I can cook us some blended burgers or can pick up some pizza and blend them up, whatever you guys want.:arms:
Sure ya'll can crash as my house. I don't care. I'm not there anyway. I'm staying at Mick's:lmao:

If anyone has free time Im going to cut the tongue off my trailer due to the damage it got at the beach ride in 08.

I bought some 2" x 3" square tubing to replace the bent angle.
I also now have a cutting rig to cut the damaged angle off.

Its like painting a picket fence, its fun so come help!
I plan on doing this starting sunday though next week.
A little at a time or knock it out in one day if I get help.

Cool, you wanna hack mine up to make a double out of it???

Top Bottom