Zach and Libby memorial ski build for Mason

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I believe we might need a pump, impeller, plate & grate.

Let me check with whomever committed for a pump.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Here is the latest news on the build: I have the hull back from Doc Wok and he did his magic cleaning it up and all the glass work. I will post some pics tomorrow, got a little putty work, some sanding and its off to the painter. FYI we would like an internal filler neck rather than cutting the stock tank apart if anyone wants to help out.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
nice looking for to sseeing the progress
I apologize for the time it has taken to get things to this point, but it is all donated time and I am gratefull. I will get my camera out later when I unload it from the truck.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
pics:woot:
Hull interior is fully reinforced with carbon on the sides, starting to take some shape!

Attachments

• crab 035.jpg
    crab 035.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 131
  • crab 036.jpg
    crab 036.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
sorry crab i didnt mean it to sound like that and reading it back now i do sound like a bit off a dick .
what i really mean im still excited to see how this ski comes out and goes to a good home because it is such a good cause

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
those tubbies are painted in dura tec incase you needed to know for painting
Thanks Wnut, the ski is in my hands, I started fixing the battery tray area since the mounts were gone...........:moon: Got a heap of sanding to do to get ready for paint. Our painter is >>>>>>>>
image.php
:bananajump::cheer2::Banane35::woot:

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Damn it. I forgot abuot this and sold the plate. I think I still have the grate though, but it's an ugly open protec... will that still work Matt? I could clean it up and paint it if need be.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Damn it. I forgot abuot this and sold the plate. I think I still have the grate though, but it's an ugly open protec... will that still work Matt? I could clean it up and paint it if need be.
I think I have a new Jetlyne scoop going on, pink and all...I will check.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Just talked to the painter, if anyone wants to donate cash for paint supplies that would be awsome, pm me for details. I should be dropping off the pole next week so he can get started. thx

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
will send limited b pipe chamber this weekend, its a bit disoloured when i blew my coupler but is in great shape, just needs some paint maybe or a good cleaning

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Chris Manthos and the AWA/Ride magazine are on board for helping us with sale promotion/article!!:Banane09::bananapowerslide:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I just recieved a huge cash donation to the newly opened paypal accout for little Mason, from "tightithrash", thank you so much!:Banane01:

Top Bottom