Zack Bright Gets Superflips

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Zack your the man, awesome job in makin that trick happen so quickly and to that amplitude. Its off the hook bro. Im so stoked for you. Now you can do it for the big screen

ThatDude

Laughs @ Danger
Finallly! haha Ive been wanting to see this so bad! I was on in the water with him and if you think that video was badass lol just imagined what it looked like from the backside of the wave :):):):)in Insanity!

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
I just caught a small buzz watching your progression.. enough of a buzz that I just called in to work sick. I'm going riding... thanks Zack!

DUDE! thats what its all about! thanks man!

No Kidding.

I liked watching the progression. Each time a little longer hang time!!!!!

thats what i was trying to show! thanks bk

Amazing job! Well worth waiting for the vid. Was any vid shot from the beach?

thanks barry. yes kyla and bud got footage from the beach

Sweet, bet your glad you didnt sell those bars now

these are my new Cold-Fusion/Ross Champion Superflip levers. still got the old ones.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Hell yeah dude! to bad my P O S gopro crapped out that woulda been a sick angle, unfortunately poop happens!

its all good Bud. aslong as you got some goodies from the beach, im stoked!

That Indian air is one of the sickest looking tricks I've seen in awhile!! Congrats on the accomplishment.

thank you. stoked on the indian air forsure.

zack how did you mount that camera on the front of your helmet? I like that idea

that was a real quick zip tiefest hahaha it almost came off too. basically my moth piece is gone so we did 4 zipties on each side of the helmet. then secured the camera with more crisscross zipties around the corner zipties.....lol!

Whats a KOD flip zach?

potter20kod20flip1.jpg

Schmidty721

someone turf my rails
After feeling out the rotation now, think it's possible to do them with the pole extended further out? A KOD flip with the pole extended half way or better will be the sickest thing anyone's ever seen on a ski.

Top Bottom