03 RN Re-Build

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Got some work done last weekend and forgot to post up.

got the tray all glassed up, couplers, motor installed.

Attachments

• coupler.jpg
    coupler.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 237
  • tray glassed (11).jpg
    tray glassed (11).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 235
  • tray glassed (10).jpg
    tray glassed (10).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 287
  • tray glassed (9).jpg
    tray glassed (9).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 251
  • tray glassed (8).jpg
    tray glassed (8).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 255
  • tray glassed (2).jpg
    tray glassed (2).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 246
  • tray glassed (6).jpg
    tray glassed (6).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 212
  • tray glassed (5).jpg
    tray glassed (5).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 303
  • tray glassed (4).jpg
    tray glassed (4).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 241
  • tray glassed (3).jpg
    tray glassed (3).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 277

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
yes. pole shipped out yesterday. Turf will be done sunday, I have to turf adam's ski at the same time. After that its just bolting the pole on and putting the minor BS back in the engine bay and its ready to ride.....errrr sit on the trailer for another 6 weeks I mean.

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I am screwed. working overtime for the next three months or so. 6 days a week sunday night through friday night. 1 hour early in on monday and tuesday night.

Still have class 3 days a week. can't ride thursdays anymore till july cause of class. I don't get home until 12-1230 on thursdays.

Maybe I'll make enough money to buy a rickter or something. Im sure you guys checked your dealer price on it already huh.

I noticed that you mounted a hood kit from tom21 and that you use a blowsion bracket
-What kind of pole a you running?

I`m asking because I run the same blowsion bracket with a RRP pole and I`m thinking of ordering a hood from him.

-Would be nice to see how they look together :so I can make up my mind : )

/// : )

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
got my pole in today. Its sweet.

Attachments

• adj pole.jpg
    adj pole.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 161
  • adj pole (2).jpg
    adj pole (2).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 191
  • adj pole (3).jpg
    adj pole (3).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 165
  • adj pole (4).jpg
    adj pole (4).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 179

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
looks like a popcicle stick.

If I had my pole bracket I would have it mounted on the ski and take some better pics outside.

What's up? powdercoating takes 3 weeks for paying customers? 2 days for free? J/K

seriously though did you guys get to my stuff yet?

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
damn where's my phone call... maybe ill have to send tim down there to pick that stuff up for me. Let me know what I owe you guys.

I'm planning to run the same hood/pole combo. I see the cable hole below the x metal bracket, did you open that up in the past for a different bracket? I'm about to reinforce and wondered if I should close all that up then re-drill the hole after I get the x metal bracket?

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I'm planning to run the same hood/pole combo. I see the cable hole below the x metal bracket, did you open that up in the past for a different bracket? I'm about to reinforce and wondered if I should close all that up then re-drill the hole after I get the x metal bracket?

yeah i used to have a single hole blowsion.

I thought about closing it up and re drilling, but i reinforced the crap out of underneath the pole bracket already so i think im okay.

Top Bottom