1990 Squarenose Superjet to Freestyle Machine

jamme

is the stig
Bottom of the ski and the hood painted! Next thing to get a layer of paint is the pole which will be painted white. Top side of the ski is going to get the same fresh green color as the bottom and the hood. Still waiting for the new 64X motor to arrive from the US, hopefully it'll get here soon.

DSCN0254.jpgDSCN0257.jpg

jamme

is the stig
02052011073.jpg09052011090.jpg09052011091.jpg

From left; "Taking over the RGB color space next summer, RN and two SNs", "My ski and it's evil red step brother", "Another picture of the SNs"

jamme

is the stig
26052011133.jpg26052011131.jpg26052011130.jpg

The new engine has finally arrived to Finland but was seized and is now being held by the finnish customs who remains largely uncooperative in giving me the engine. As this is the case and I still don't have any idea when I'm going to finally get the engine I've had time to do other stuff.

Here's few photos of the new graphics I designed for the ski. They don't really align perfectly quite yet so need to cut them again with bit more precision, but other than that I'm pretty pleased with the results.

jamme

is the stig
13062011188.jpg13062011191.jpg19062011196.jpg

Little update again on the project. Finally got the engine assembled, put to the ski and test run. Few more things still to be done but I'm hoping to get the ski on water this week for proper testing. Little description on the images above.

Left image - Engine assembled and ready to go to the ski. Refurbished GP760 engine (new internals), Greater head, carbon tech reeds and factory b-pipe.
Middle - Engine flush valve so the ski can be fed cooling water when running it on ground. It also serves as a engine flushing kit in case I go riding in saltwater.
Right - Engine, carbs, tank, pipes etc put to their own places

I really like the look of the red nose. looks BOBish. How hard was that. Im picking up a SN SJ Wensday.
s
Will

Last edited:
Top Bottom