2 STROKE VS> 4 STROKE OPINIONS WANTED!!!

Bullpoop. People like to believe age discrimination only happens to adults. If more people nurtured and supported kids like this, they wouldn't constantly be trying to prove themselves to everyone. I believe that young people get stereotyped more than any other category. It is just about impossible for an exceptional young person to break away from undeserved low societal expectations.
Young people are the ultimate underclass. Old people are in charge and "they" decide who rises and falls. This is based almost entirely on your families socioeconomic status. From there; athletic ability, appearance, and charisma. Cognitive ability is often very threatening to those in charge, ones that have it must be careful.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
rotary engine is a lot like a 2 stroke, well very similar, gas oil mixed, no valves, just the rotary disc to help with the air distribution, and/or to give each cylinder the right amount of air at the right time, might be a better way to explain it.

I think he was talking about a rotary/Wankel engine, not a rotary valve inducted engine like the Rotax engines. The rotary valve is just a way to control the intake differently than reed valves, it's still a 2-stroke.

There have been several Mazda 13b engines put into Sea-doo (and others) hulls that performed very well but most were really loud. The Wasserjet is a newer project for a standup. Paul Lehr and I looked into rotaries many years ago but cost and performance just weren't there compared to existing engines, and that was well before the big displacement engines caught on.

Top Bottom