2007 Daytona Beach Moto/Surf Freeride

Status
Not open for further replies.
should i got ahead and say i have dibs on a 5pm sharp 10min time slip flush for the ski at the makai resort.... lol?

what does the line look like for 180 skis waiting to be flushed out?

i have an idea.... i will bring 2 100 foot waterhoses and tap into the kitchen sink and flush my ski out from the room down to the parking lot.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
should i got ahead and say i have dibs on a 5pm sharp 10min time slip flush for the ski at the makai resort.... lol?

what does the line look like for 180 skis waiting to be flushed out?

i have an idea.... i will bring 2 100 foot waterhoses and tap into the kitchen sink and flush my ski out from the room down to the parking lot.
last year we lined all the ski's up at the top of the seawall. everyone just took turns using the hose and someone's (wasteland i think) pisser flush kit. we left the ski's on the sea wall over night.

WaveDemon

that makes sense...well then. No one locked their skis up ?
i probably wouldnt either. there is gonna be a massive party right?

no one locked up their ski's and there will be a massive party. :woot: the ski's are right outside the rooms. it would be hard to steal one and not get noticed.

Last edited:
.... there is gonna be a massive party right?

Oh no WAY!

I'm in bed when the street lights come on, right after a good bedtime story, some graham crackers and warm glass of milk :newangel: :sleeping:

Actually, it's a LOT more likely Saturday evening will look something like this:

:friday: :djsmilie: :spankme: :fest30: :shhh: :cheer2: :cheer: :cheer2: :cheer: :beerchug: :Banane13: :thewave:

And with luck, NO ONE will be sporting any of these.... :crutches:

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
no one locked up their ski's and there will be a massive party. :woot: the ski's are right outside the rooms. it would be hard to steal one and not get noticed.

Those of us with ground floor beach front rooms will guard the skis for a small fee :sneaky:

Actually, everyone needs to remember the sea turtle exclusion zone: you can't pull beach carts right up to the wall - you have to carry the skis the last 20 feet. Go grab a corner of anyone's ski you see being toted up there, and you're sure to have all the help you need when it's your turn. Those skis sure are heavy after a day's surf riding...

madoyster

01/10/08
Those of us with ground floor beach front rooms will guard the skis for a small fee :sneaky:

Actually, everyone needs to remember the sea turtle exclusion zone: you can't pull beach carts right up to the wall - you have to carry the skis the last 20 feet. Go grab a corner of anyone's ski you see being toted up there, and you're sure to have all the help you need when it's your turn. Those skis sure are heavy after a day's surf riding...
I believe there are plans to manufacture a ramp over the turtle zone this year.

WaveDemon

I think nick was talking about some kind of temp. ramp for that weekend to the top of the sea wall. I don't know if that is still in the plan though.

tom21

havin fun
I just got mine- yes I waited til the last minute almost.she said the makai? but said when I get there if they changed it they would let me know at check in. Okay?! $59 also? WTH? I'll take it. its prob a broom closet. ha ha ha.

The last time I talked to Taylor, he wasn't sure if he was going to come. The answer is yes we're comming in different vehicle...

T's got a slight change in plans and as of yesterday, was sending the skis with someone else and flying out. I feel sorry for airport security :skull2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom