2009 Daytona Freeride MX Day?

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
Talk about a different twist on a freeride. That cool as hell, but my clumsy ass falls off of a jet ski too much to ride anything that's not on water. :biggthumpup:

Hell, I'm dealing with my health insurance provider right now to make sure I'll still be covered down there. (boneheads in NY keeping my reimbursement $ too long :aargh4:)

I don't think i am gonna bring my bike. I just rode today and the weather was nice. I can still ride my bike up here, but not my ski! So i think i am just gonna focus on the skiing this time. I'll try to come down a little earlier next year when i actually have vacation days from work!!

Legdragger

Bringing it back
I gotta pull the carbide tires off this week and I will load it up with the water toy! I'm no motocrosser but a little track time is good practice for the scrambles.

Nick are there any trails we could find near Daytona? I was going to check out Ocala if I had time if I stay up to my Dad's neww place in St. Augustine.

butti

lone wolf
there are a few spots around daytona/st aug.we can all hook up and go ride when you get into town.where in st aug is your dads place?

Legdragger

Bringing it back
I guess his new place is a few miles from the airport and has a boat launch to the river with in beach cart distance of his driveway.

All I have right now is the General Lee. Hope to get that light weight hull in the near future.

Last edited:
I gotta pull the carbide tires off this week and I will load it up with the water toy! I'm no motocrosser but a little track time is good practice for the scrambles.

Nick are there any trails we could find near Daytona? I was going to check out Ocala if I had time if I stay up to my Dad's neww place in St. Augustine.

I guess his new place is a few miles from the airport and has a boat launch to the river with in beach cart distance of his driveway.

All I have right now is the General Lee. Hope to get that light weight hull in the near future.

sounds sweet!

pete, is your bike plated???

we will show you some good places to ride :wink:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
so i guess i'll bring the bbmx crf450r and my pilots license since we are riding a track and not trees. bbbrrraaapppp!!!!!

Top Bottom