2009 Official Invasion Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
With my chiseled good looks, fancy wardrobe, impeccable grammer, educated diction and sophisticated demeanor, I can understand how you would think this way Mooni.

You might might be surprised though, im also very humble, and at at home in less than suitable accommodations, and can mix well with the commoners.
:booty:

he doesn't look like he belongs in camp anyway, so what's the difference :dunno:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
remember this is the last couple days to order a LOTO t shirt from Ski Crazy. AND I have Four sights rsv. I have one , YOYO the second. That leaves TWO I need money $50 each by the weekend or they are going to be sold no past phone promises will count !!!!!

KEVIN26

I'm Going Where???
SORRY
but i'm bailing out on everybody this year maybe i will see you all next year or we might take the whole family to the kentucky lake ride that people where talking about a month or two ago
thats a lot closer and a better time of the year for me
campsite #22 is open for reservation now
have fun everybody :wave:

Yaktizzle417

Restoring free JS550
I and 2 other friends are in! We just gotta find a way to get our ski's from Tablerock to there. I'll likely be shooting pictures and not riding though. So if anyone is taking a boat out to help with the wake situation, lemme know.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
we will probably go for the camp/party anyway...

we discussed not even taking skis several months ago, decided to take just one, now we might not take any again.

haha

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
bring the frisbees, and card table right?

haha

the ONLY reason that aggrevates me, is because, the kids are coming with us this year, and we just got home from a weekend at the lake, spent swimming.

all day, everyday.

and the kids were excited about going, and MAYBE swimming if it wasnt too busy at LOTO.

I wont let them in that nasty water now though.

yuck...

shiat, I dont want to be in that nasty water now!

hahaha

body condoms.

Lammy

winter sucks
I was in loto last week, I'm alive. I don't see how it could be so bad that we can ride our ski's, I mean people swim in party cove and that place is disgusting. I'll still be riding, whether it be from the beach or from my dock.

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
THe "beach" is only that little swimming area in the back of the cove, next to the PB2 main office AROUND THE CORNER from where we will be. We are not at the BEACH. The ride is on guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom