2009 Official Invasion Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lammy

winter sucks
I'll be there with 2-3 other kawis that I am bringing.

One's an 09 with about 3 grand of aftermarket parts in it. Yamasucks are goin down!:bananajump:

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
Ill be there but I need a stock steering nozzle for this weekend! I lost mine at LOTO over the weekend and the Terry cable I orderd for my trim setup a week and a half ago was just charged to my card today... Anybody have one? (superjet)

WET BOX

STL Crew
Bad news........ rode the ski tonight and busted motor mounts coupler and driveshaft. I have all parts to fix it except couplers, especially the motor side.

If anyone has a big pin 750/800 coupler laying around I would certainly be ultra stoked and will pay with cash. I can swap it out saturday morning if I have to.

Hit me up if anyone can help!

John 314.313.6776 anytime

Later dudes, :beerchug:

keegan

TRLFTMFW
Ill be there but I need a stock steering nozzle for this weekend! I lost mine at LOTO over the weekend and the Terry cable I orderd for my trim setup a week and a half ago was just charged to my card today... Anybody have one? (superjet)

are you only needing the plastic, very last part of the pump, steering nozzle? I may have one for you to use for the weekend.

I am driving back to Nebraska from Georgia to get married next weekend and figured I would talk my fiancee into letting me stop at the Ozark ride. I am planning on bringing my '03 Octane and riding on Sunday if I can figure out how to get there. The ski is FOR SALE...I'm trying to put the money together to get a Team Scream motor for my SuperJet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom