2009 Official Invasion Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
there is more to it moonpants.

wife and kids are now freaked out, its HOT, no swimming means HOT and NASTY.

I am sure it will be a great ride, and camp, and party, and we will miss seeing our friends there this year.

IM sorry guys, have fun, and be safe.

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
there is more to it moonpants.

wife and kids are now freaked out, its HOT, no swimming means HOT and NASTY.

I am sure it will be a great ride, and camp, and party, and we will miss seeing our friends there this year.

IM sorry guys, have fun, and be safe.

Someone's missing the point here (or was looking for an excuse :nana:) - the area where WE ARE GOING TO BE is not closed, its the public "beach" area that is in the back of the other cove.

OMG, I can't believe this. They will likely be calling all-clear by thursday or friday.

Okay can we do a last minute roll-call.....

1 - Showmepro1200 (Jeff)
2 - Experimental (Jake)

screaming440

The Old Skool Professor
i am at the lake right now and plan to bring the skis over on saterday.

the water here is clean and as long as the rangers aren't casing people off i wouldn't worrie about gitting in the lake.

so

4.screamin'
5.screamin' jr

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
i am at the lake right now and plan to bring the skis over on saterday.

the water here is clean and as long as the rangers aren't casing people off i wouldn't worrie about gitting in the lake.

so

4.screamin'
5.screamin' jr

Good to hear - I guess (and hope) there will be only a few no-shows. Mouthfulloflake will be sorely missed.

No one is going to be "chasing anyone off". There are no restrictions other than the little swimming holes. Where we will be riding is totally open for business.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
I will miss you guys, but you will have a great ride, tons and tons of folks will show up and ride.

yall be safe, and drink a few for me, and land awkwardly and fall over a few times for me.

Catzass_fireman

Yes I'm a noob!!
As far as I know the stock boys are gonna be there.
10)Josh
11)Mike (red stock 550 kaw) most likely for sale :( $500

Hey any body wanting moto tire to beach their skis, speak now or don't be whining saturday.

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I too just got off the phone with the ranger station at the park. He said this happens once or twice a year and its no "big deal"the reading of one iteam is close to being over hence the closing of the SWIM AREA. His words not mine. The swim area does not get the water movement like the boat ramp area. The boatramp area is not affected in any way. So if your chickening out- ya need a new excuse, :deal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom