2010 Official Invasion Roll Call for June 18-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
Who WILL be there for Saturday ride:

1- XFT LOU (camping site #18 Thursday-Sunday)
BOB (camp site #19)
2- FlightRisk
3- 58vwragtop
4- Ejake
5- Nightrider05
6- Wet Box
7- fireman161
8- showmepro1200
9- grezzmky (campsite #13)
naked sam
10- hammer800sxr
11- EXPERIMENTAL
12- yoyo
lori
nick
linsly

Who MIGHT make it:

* chad
* spork
* Lammy
* shady0667

If anyone else needs to be added just post it in this section and I will add it. If you want I can put camping sites down next to user names and the days they will be down there. If anyone has any more info to be added just let me know.

Last year ride- 2009LOTO.jpg

Attachments

• lakeride2009.jpg
    lakeride2009.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
I'm gonna go grab my first stand up this weekend.. someone wanna teach a new kid how to ride this thing? I've only played on sit down's

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
Welcome to the X - yeah what others said come to the freeride and get to konw folks and your new machine

Nice.... welcome to the x!

Thanks guys. I am gonna go pick it up Saturday of next weekend.. it's down in little rock AR.

Might still make it over. What do I need for gear?? I have nothing.. is there someplace at the lake where I can get set up?

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
Thanks guys. I am gonna go pick it up Saturday of next weekend.. it's down in little rock AR.

Might still make it over. What do I need for gear?? I have nothing.. is there someplace at the lake where I can get set up?

Obviously you need the required safety gear, lifejacket,etc. Also bring your gas, oil, maybe some light tools (never know). Money for the ramp fee too, its not outrageous (if camping out I think its free?) Others might chime in with ideas too.

Oh, and also the $25 Lake Ozark Freeride member "initiation fee". You pay that to me :)

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
Who WILL be there for Saturday ride:

1- XFT LOU
2- FlightRisk
3- 58vwragtop
4- Ejake
5- Nightrider05
6- Wet Box
7- fireman161
8- showmepro1200
9- grezzmky
10- hammer800sxr

Who MIGHT make it:

* chad
* spork

If anyone else needs to be added just post it in this section and I will add it. If you want I can put camping sites down next to user names and the days they will be down there. If anyone has any more info to be added just let me know.

Last year ride- View attachment 125973

EXPERIMENTAL will be there if I'm there - I'm his transportation

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
Obviously you need the required safety gear, lifejacket,etc. Also bring your gas, oil, maybe some light tools (never know). Money for the ramp fee too, its not outrageous (if camping out I think its free?) Others might chime in with ideas too.

Oh, and also the $25 Lake Ozark Freeride member "initiation fee". You pay that to me :)

Haha.. well I just ordered a life vest.. no helmet yet.. thinking of a giro remedy. Do i need gloves or special shoes? I am leaving at 3am for little rock. Hoping to get there by eight and be down at the lake by 3 or 4... it's gonna be a long day to meet up with you guys. What Oil should I run?

I'm bringing a bunch of tools, spare hoses, clamps, ties.... anyone breaks down and needs something let me know.

Haha.. well I just ordered a life vest.. no helmet yet.. thinking of a giro remedy. Do i need gloves or special shoes? I am leaving at 3am for little rock. Hoping to get there by eight and be down at the lake by 3 or 4... it's gonna be a long day to meet up with you guys. What Oil should I run?

KLOTZ Supertechniplate!

Last edited:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Thanks for Making the list ADD; 1) BOB / myself thursday through Sunday I know you have my name listed
2) Yoyo, Lori, Nick, Linsly. Thanks

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
Alright.. does anyone have a physical address for the GPS??

I suck at directions at the lake haha.. plans are to leave at 3am sat morning for little rock... Be down sat afternoon.. riding a new ski w/ no registration... Go big or Go home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom