2011 daytona freeride dates

Fishy27

NICE TEETH!!!
...fishy's in for 2011 and from here on out! all year im gonna practice the phrase "pace yourself fish, pace yourself" simply because i would like to remember some of those most memorable moments next year!!

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I just realized I have a condo at the Wyndam Ocean Side through worldmark, about a mile north of the Makai looking at the map, and a half mile from Razzles... Even cheaper vacation possible for next year possibly if I can make it...OH YA!!

JustinB

Proof I has a brain \l/
I just booked rooms at the Hampton Inn there. Its a little further away, but I get an employee rate there (because my wife works for Hilton). How will the parking situation be at the site? This will be my first trip there- will there be someone with a beach cart there to get my ski in the water? Can I still bring my B1?

Powerhouse

okay
brock if you go, you can come over and chill out at my place down the street with bunch of other guys. I literally live 2 minutes away from the beach approach, and thats on a bike! We'll wrench on our skis, which, due to highroller quality, will probably be in a million pieces. Haha

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
I just booked rooms at the Hampton Inn there. Its a little further away, but I get an employee rate there (because my wife works for Hilton). How will the parking situation be at the site? This will be my first trip there- will there be someone with a beach cart there to get my ski in the water? Can I still bring my B1?

yes and yes

Last edited:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
speaking of Daytona, Im prolly going to pass on it this year. I have ocean side room first floor near the pool with a kitchen reserved. If I dont go I will be posting it on here for someone that might want it.

Top Bottom