2012 Daytona PICS thread

Man I hope everyone enjoys the surf and good weather. I was going to come down and ride. I had a little vacation planned. But Uncle Sam put a stop to that. Great pics SuziQ and Shawn.

SuziQ

Banned
Thanks again, glad you enjoyed them...looking to head up for a few more hours today, once the fog blows off and before the winds hit, hoping to catch a bit of warm sunshine before the front moves in Friday...:baby:

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Some Brap before breakfast.

112a.JPG

112b.JPG

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Sick! Keep the pics coming, Im stuck at work and its slow because of the snow storm :grumble:
I can just stay on this thread and live through you guys haha

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
Today was SO flat but the weather was incredible. Chasing that boat today was about the only wake besides the overwelming chop from a thousand skiis

SuziQ

Banned
Great pics Shawn and Suzi!!

thanks Charlie, was hoping to see you yesterday, managed some good pics of Mark.

NY boys tearing it up today !!!!

Does that green ski with red turf belong to Ryan and friends? I need help finding them on the beach tomorrow to take some photos, in return for being thoughtful enough to bring me a bootleg copy of the music to their latest hurricane video; it is great and helped me to stay awake on the drive home last night…love it.

And thanks to MadMatt as well, I’m still finding the forehead flashlight gift rather entertaining to wear. :Banane01:

cant view photo link, but i do have a ski hanging off the front of a white and grey ford pickup..and a beach cart under the rear..so that may be me.. ;)

Trying to get the photobucket account updated, but in the meantime, here is the pic in question.

Attachments

• IMG_1661 c1.JPG
    IMG_1661 c1.JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Thanks again, glad you enjoyed them...looking to head up for a few more hours today, once the fog blows off and before the winds hit, hoping to catch a bit of warm sunshine before the front moves in Friday...:baby:

Looks like photobucket blocked you pics because of too many views.

Top Bottom