Custom/Hybrid 2012 Gen 3 BOB STOLEN PISMO AREA

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
I want to know who to keep an eye on and or steer clear from at rides etc.… As do others I'm sure. But.. Not in our hands to release the names.

Sometimes you just never know. We hired a part time kid a few months ago and he just got busted (made the local news) for stealing cash registers from 3 local businesses. Go figure. He seemed like a good kid to me.

Maybe we all get lucky and the PoPo will release the names of the ski thieves to the media?

Cheers! Here's to hoping.

You can bet. If something like that happened to me. I would be posting there names on here in a weekly basis police investigation be damned. Every body on here would know who stolen from me.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Seriously though. Are we going to get the name of the thief some day? Or just be nervous as he77 every time we ride in those areas? After re reading a bit, I'm also pretty sure who did it. I really hope we get the answer some time soon.

I agree complete injustice to the xh2o community Especially after this forum scared the thief's into returning the ski. A Name should be dropped to protect others from dealing with this person

I'm getting the vibe that the so called "info" the cops had was a scare tactic that worked, and thank God it did. I don't think anyone will ever know who it was.... glad im not in that area.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
I confess.

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Top Bottom