Custom/Hybrid 2012 Gen 3 BOB STOLEN PISMO AREA

im glad to see things are close to being whole again for you, but what i dont understand is why did they cut the hood straps. all stupidity of how they went about stealing and then returning most of the ski to you aside, why did they cut the hood straps?

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
I think the cops are the same almost everywhere. Some years ago we had $6000 isn worth of paintball gear stolen from my garage. Between me and my buddies we gave the police everything they needed to bring in the thieves. Names, addresses, vehicles, jobs etc…. And they didn't do dick. About a year later one gun showed up in a local shop and the guy knew it was one of ours. He gave us a call and we went and picked it up, but it was destroyed. Funny thing was the guys that ripped the gear off were with a church group that we sold paint to.

Basically plan for the worst and hope for the best.

I think the cops are the same almost everywhere. Some years ago we had $6000 isn worth of paintball gear stolen from my garage. Between me and my buddies we gave the police everything they needed to bring in the thieves. Names, addresses, vehicles, jobs etc…. And they didn't do dick. About a year later one gun showed up in a local shop and the guy knew it was one of ours. He gave us a call and we went and picked it up, but it was destroyed. Funny thing was the guys that ripped the gear off were with a church group that we sold paint to.

Basically plan for the worst and hope for the best.

X2 the times my vehicles have been broken in to youd b lucky to hear from an investigator once

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

But if a box of krispy kremes was stolen all hell would break loose. They'd even call in the feds! S.w.a.t. would be patrolling the streets

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hey thief, next time you want to rob someone, I have a better idea. Head over to your local liberal anti gun congressman's house. You can be sure there isn't a gun or weapon in their house so the risk is low. retaliation from a bleeding heart liberal is also low since they believe in stealing everyone's hard earned money (and I assume they would live by this philosophy themselves) and giving it to people who obviously need it more (like your sorry a$$). robbing someone in a community of adrenaline junkies and expecting to get away scott free, on the other hand, is a lot riskier.

FYI if you ever have anything stolen and those loser fuzz won't come....mention that you had a gun in the trunk/ski/whatever and watch how fast they show up!!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Several months ago I was eating supper with a friend, one of his friends came over to the table. Told us a story, He lived near my buddies parents. His wife called him (he was at the gym, across town, they live in the country), There was a guy knocking on the door, she had seen him lurking around the road. He told her to call 911. She already had, and the dispatcher said it would be a while, they did not have any sheriff deputies near by and it would be a while before they could get them to head that way. He called 911 from his car. Got the same runaround, then he said "Ok, just so you know, I am on my way there now, I have my pistol with me. When I get there, I will be defending my wife and child. You have been called twice now and no response...." She started backpeddelling at that point, it took him about 15 minutes to get there and there were 2 deputies there at that point with the guy under arrest. He had been casing out houses in that area going door to door, when nobody answered, he would come back shortly and break in, a few houses in area already been hit.........

That is messed up BK! Good grief man! IMHO everyone on earth should be armed and let the cards fall where they may. That could have ended much much differently! What city was that?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
That is messed up BK! Good grief man! IMHO everyone on earth should be armed and let the cards fall where they may. That could have ended much much differently! What city was that?

Here, Tuscaloosa. His comment to the dispatcher got her off her ass....... She realized she may have just screwed up. It is all recorded!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the police are going to make an arrest unfortunately. So you might as well help the rest of the community by posting"who the POLICE think the suspects are. I'm sure you wouldn't call these people or by name. But you could tell use what the police think.

Just curious, not sure if it was mentioned anywhere, was the ski locked down in any way?
This made me question my lockdown methods when i haul my ski so incase it was it would be good to know how to help people prevent it in the future. Ive come to terms with the fact theres always gonna be scumbags trying to take advantage of other people, i do everything i can to keep my :):):):) safe since thats the only thing i have actual control over.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I don't think the police are going to make an arrest unfortunately. So you might as well help the rest of the community by posting"who the POLICE think the suspects are. I'm sure you wouldn't call these people or by name. But you could tell use what the police think.

I am dying to know why you think this?

^ just a guess here but probably because people with first hand knowledge of the incident used threats of tarnishing & exiling from the community vs. what we all want to see, charges followed through.

Truth of the matter the cops don't care, even more so the "ski" has been returned no matter it's condition. But they'll care when someone takes justice into their own hands and makes the thieving bastard(s) swallow their own teeth. go figure.

Top Bottom