Custom/Hybrid 2012 Gen 3 BOB STOLEN PISMO AREA

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
Atomic that is awesome. Best laugh of the day. Would be awesome if you really did that, wish i was young enough to do that stuff again lol

naticen

Site Supporter
Atomic that's hilarious.

I guess this is a cold case now huh? Seems like no one gives a crap.

I know nothing about this case or California, but I know it took me over a year to get money out of a bounced check for $2,000 to my business and about 4 months to get about $1000 from an old roommate that decided to get the entire deposit from a rental sent to him.

Hopefully it's not cold, but I don't expect to see much for at least a couple more months.

Mine went: File papers for court, get papers back, file for subpeona, wait for it to be served, get court date one month later, file writ of execution, wait for it to be served, wait for courthouse to cut check to be mailed, wait for the mail.

That wait for things to be served can take months on its own and then court dates can be continued multiple times which is a month each time.

BIG thanks to Chad For The waterbox,
Thanks For who ever send me the nuts and bolts (sorry I forgot!! :)
Thanks Martin For a good hookup at freeride innovation to get my pad and strap the same they were before!!
Thanks to justin from riverside for a good deal on some parts!!
Again Jetmaniac great service and awesome parts!! Thanks for the Tshirt!!

Bright for a reason if course!! ;)

And thanks to Steven for a good deal on a factory pipe.
This weekend I will throw a couple of wrench parties and I'll be back on the water in no time!!
Thanks again to everybody who helped me out !!! It's because of you all that I'm still able to dream and ride!! It's DOOOOOPEEE!!!

Chances are One of those 2 #s isn't a burner phone, and specifically the 760 number may be a way to find out information. The 278 is a Blythe area specific middle digit set. I looked to see if any info poped up, but I'm going to have by brother try to find anything out from the #s. here's a pic View attachment 237098
I am from blythe and it's a very small community everyone from here that rides skis pretty much knows each other . I just sent a group message to my boys that ride and don't ride but know all sorts of people hope I can help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey yeah the truck is back on the road!! And my jetski got back to life thanks to everybody!!

nape6ysa.jpg

Looking sexy again!! I'll be ready to rip at the Pismo spring break freeride!!! Thanks guys

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
Good deal bud. Glad things worked out and things are running again. Now something for that paint they F'd. And def lock it up at the ride ha!!

Top Bottom