Custom/Hybrid 2012 Gen 3 BOB STOLEN PISMO AREA

ya keep the info from the cops. let vigilante justice take care of him. we can find this guy and make sure he's never able to ride another ski again. Im so pissed off about this situation and it isn't even my ski.

he bull:):):):)ted you? ha i remember you bull:):):):)ting him (i drove the big lifted white truck with his ski in the bed to meet you when you guys traded), saying the ski ran and that he had your word it would run( it wouldn't start when you were showing justin it) when in fact the bottom end was filled with water and sand like it had been sank or something, "just saying" your not as honest as your telling all these people on here lol.
plus im pretty sure you gave him paperwork to the superjet that wasnt even in your name. oh and btw the hoseclamp on the starter and the ripped blowsion chin pad was from me, justin bought the donor ski off me to build the bob.
sorry bout the post just didnt think it was right for you to go bad mouthing people with only your side of the story.
but i do hope you find your ski though, sucks about it getting stolen with only such a small community of jet skiers knowing what a bob even is

i watched valerio ride his ski right before he traded it. I dont think he know something was wrong with it.

These ass clowns cased this ski out well. Besides trolling here for info, I would bet good money they infiltrated the group in October at the ride. Look thru all your pics taken and see if anyone sees a small white truck. The ATM cameras are a good idea because they run non stop and are high quality. Might want to contact the port authority in Long Beach and see if there's a way to get this ski out of the country - I think they're pretty hard core on paperwork, but not sure. Contact Steve Webster at Kommander or DK at the Ski Clinic and see what they have to do to export - maybe they can give you some good ideas. Sure hope they find these guys - they clearly knew they were on camera o there was a good chance they would be. Hope the cops get ahold of them before we do.

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!!
Thanks to EVERYBODY on this forum these motha:):):):)ers got scared!!

I received a text from the number saying he would dump the ski tonight. I just drove 4 hours to Lockwood San Lucas rd.
I found the ski in pretty bad conditions.
They pulled out everything and were planing to change color turf . It's pretty :):):):)ed up but I'm happy to have it back.
I wanted to thank everybody who helped me out
I really appreciate it. The job was done by us and I very happy to be part of this community of great people!!
4ege3yra.jpg

Maybe you should look into fingerprinting it before you dive into it. I know from personal experience that alot of surfaces do not hold prints well, but there would have to be something they screwed with that has prints. Maybe buy some donuts, bullets, and beer for the forensics tech and see what he can do.

Look into this before you do something and smush all the prints.

p.s. try to get ahold of any prints they come up with. They may not be on file, but somewhere down the line you will here something about this, and then, maybe, you can do something with them. If not, when you get word of who did it, a 3/4" black pipe filled with sand wants to say hello to their wrists, knees, and ankles.

Last edited:
Glad you got the hull back, but they still have the rest. It would be nice to see them get caught, they are looking at some time in the clink. They still have a felony charge in parts and damage.

I left at 9pm yesterday just got home! I'm gonna put all pics up as soon as I wake up! I already know bpipe chinpad is missing. They were already working on turf and paint and pulled the engine cause it's backwards just thrown in there. Won't be surprised if it's :):):):)ed up! As soon as I wake up all pics! Thanks again guys I need some sleep was a long night/day!!

Top Bottom