Custom/Hybrid 2012 Gen 3 BOB STOLEN PISMO AREA

Its obvious who the scumbag is or at least involved in that sham... His age might explain the stupidity of his actions..

Glad you got your ski back after all.

kraqus

Site Supporter
I am glad you got some of the ski back, unfortunately damage is already done.

I am just gonna say this and I hope it does not get taken the wrong way, specially by you Valerio.

Valerio you only communicated with this guy via Text....is that right? if so then this is a clear example how technology can work against you. We are all relying on different ways of communication nowadays that have become so impersonal. I too have a Smartphone and Text people all the time, but every time I buy or sell something on Craigslist, and I am going to meet a total stranger, I make it a point to MAKE contact with the other guy by CALLING.......NO TALK = NO DEAL.
This way I can have a feel WHO I am meeting and what they are about. If all I hear is nothing but "Slang" on the other line, I know I may meet some ghetto guy. This way I can suggest to meet in a crowded place in MY Neighborhood.

Not too long ago some kid got shot and killed by some hoodlum for his PS4 here in San Francisco. That kid may still be alive if He had chosen the inside of a Starbucks to make the transaction but He chose the side streets to meet a total stranger who contact him through texts.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...ea-in-Initial-Court-Appearance-234502731.html

Unfortunately TIMES HAVE CHANGED and there are way too many Creeps trying to take advantage of honest people out there.

Again guys DO NOT take this the wrong way. I am pointing this out so NOBODY else makes this same mistake and fall prey of scumbags like this. Valerio, best of luck trying to put your ski together man.

Now.....Zack.....WHO is this Piece of Chit?

Benny

Super glad you got your ski back, definitely shows the strength of this community and a warning to any other dip :):):):) out there who is thinking there will not be ass whopping a plenty for stealing anyones rides. To the retard that stole it, you f'd up but returning the ski was a good start.

I have met many for buying and selling jetskis and have met a few at "meet" locations .. texts used as communication but always had more than one or two more personal phone calls .. .. I like to hear a person and get a feel for them over the phone .. I do think you can tell who your dealing with much better at a more personal level of communication ,,

Very happy the ski has been returned but it wasn't in one piece which makes me sick ,, hope they guys get caught and pay for ALL damages

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
Glad you got it back! what's the condition of the hull. what parts are still there?what are your plans now with your ski?

mike b

It's very obvious who the thief is if you just read all the evidence and sketchiness of the posts that are meant to protect him.

i sure hope your finger isn't pointed at me..im still reading through posts to see what name has been dropped but alot seems to be coming towards the original owner

mike b

well then that finger needs to get turned the hell away from me. i have no part in theft. im sure everybody has had there times with stealing something (usually really really young) but i learned my lesson from time outs that there is no room for stealing. Im out here clearing my name from all this sh*t. I have people that live with me (not jet skier, the actually think this sport is stupid) who will clear my name saying that i don't steal, and that i was where i say i was at the times things happened. those places were my dorm and my house. I have just left my cell number to the two guys that are involved in looking for the ski and they can call me any time to ask me anything. reputation is the most important thing along with honesty, especially on this forum if you are buying anything or have something for sale.

also, i have riden with steve (midlake crisis) and james (jamesgunter68) and even met so low roller and their buddys out at the lake. never once did i steal anything or anything come up missing.

and for justin, i met him when he had his BOB up for sale before valerio purchased it. i met him once at in and out, then tested his ski at a river nearby a week later. then he came down south to ride with james and i. I don't think justin would be thinking about stealing back his ski. i don't think he would be dumb enough to get caught up in a rare market, with an even more rare ski.

and for anyone saying me sticking up for a person is sketchy you can piss off. since when is seeing the good side of somebody putting the target on your own back? if justin did do anything with this (i dont think and certainly hope not) i have had nothing to do with it. this is not me leaving him out to dry, this is me saying i don't take part in stealing or dishonesty. if i may sound sketchy with my replies feel free to pm me with your number and we can talk.

funny how people can act tough behind there computer, if your such a good investigator i heard CSI is looking for new people for next season

mike b

If you have nothing to do with this then why are you defending yourself?

because of post #170 where i ask if the finger is pointed at me..thats kinda why im defending myself.
how about you, maybe you did it or know something about it. are you going to say something or are you going to sit back and let anything arise of it and make you look bad?

Mike B.,

If this were my ski, you'd be the first :):):)ker who's doorbell would be ringing. I can read people, face to face, so I am not saying that you are the fag-got asz bee-otch that you act like. No connection, no problem. If you have no connection, shut the :):):) up and sit the :):):) down. If you were in N.Y., I'd :):):) you up just because you come across as a :):):):):) ass bitch. :):):) you. Anybody with a PCP, methed up, crack addled, shroomed out brain can figure this out.

Don't know how it is in Cali, but over here, to me, you're just another body.

Wanna play??? People who steal are just plain worthless, and people who defend them are just plain dumb.

Found him! He's parked outside of the Goodwill in central Nebraska RIGHT NOW!!

zeja3y2y.jpg

Bring the posse! He's a redneck!!

4ehy4upa.jpg

Top Bottom