Custom/Hybrid 2012 Gen 3 BOB STOLEN PISMO AREA

Well, Mike I would of never put myself in a situation where people would point fingers at me for something I SAY I didn't do. You have no one to blame but yourself. You put yourself in that situation, people just don't go around pointing fingers at random people for no reason. Something to do with this whole thing is pointing to you and probably for a good reason, that's all i'm saying. So stop crying like a baby, and pleading you innocents.

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
Mike B,
If we were not thinking about you, after all these now, we are for sure !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can come meet up with me any time you want if you want to talk and question me. i already extended out to zach and valerio and i know your name was connected with them too. i just want my name to be out of the equation. i only said something because i don't want to be thought of as a thief, and for the guy in NY calling me a bitch go for it. id rather be a bitch than look like a theif, you want to come beat me up go for it. fighting fixes alot right? no it really doesn't, it just allows somebody to come back with their chest puffed out with a big L on their forehead because they are fighting somebody else's battle they have NO place in. i only threw my name out there to defend somebody because i accidently threw their name out there as a joke. call me what you want, and if i am defending a thief i will appoligize to the community of the X because i really have no clue now after hearing alot of sides. all i can speak for is my behalf and if i read the comments that seemed to be coming my way the wrong way i am sorry. i just speak up if i think im getting called a "low life thief"

anyways ill do all a favor and this is my last post so i don't blow up this thread and we can wait untill somebody is caught or before more things are said about one's rep

Now I just feel bad for beating up an old man that parked his little white mazda pickup outside of Goodwill... I thought I had him.

To that kid Justin
I've been in Carlsbad since yesterday afternoon waiting in line at the spy warehouse I was #45 to get into the building I tried getting ahold of Zack I texted Daniel vanbeek for his number . You guys can say what you want I haven't done a damn thing

Last edited:
Does fighting prove anything? Nope. But... why did you step in when it was not required? Here, you'd get yours just cuz'. Shut up and sit down. Punk.

"because I threw someones name out there as a joke." Why??? You are the only JOKE out there.:booty:

fighting proves who's better/tougher at that specific time. speaking of fights, UFC fights at arco arena tonight and free on FOX. good intertainment for a few hours right there if you can tear your selves away from the X drama :)=

9eqyseza.jpg
ymuga2e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Ok. Here's what is going on.

Right now the ski has been recoved. It's :):):):)ed up and it is missing the b-pipe and has damage to the turf and to the paint. Through a miss communication, we thought the RRP pole was missing but it's actually on the ski.

bottom line was Valerio was willing to drop everything if he got his ski back with all of his parts. This piece of :):):):) stole and damaged property so we are still perusing it. You had a chance but you :):):):)ed it up! Your going down!

i had plans to destroy the thief on here publicaly since we don't need :):):):) bags in our community

BUT

Your an idiot.

You :):):):)ed your chance up and we are coming for you. The police have a lead with multiple forms of evidence that I can not discuss. they are perusing it. We have so much evidence it's not even funny. Your done. Your name will be tarnished and you will be exiled from our community.

I have been been a leader in this entire investigation. I've reached and have been contacted by complete strangers for the greater good to catch a rat so all I can say is, impersonate me and I'm coming for you. :):):):) with me and my friends and You. Are. Done.

Might as as well drop the rest of the pipe off at the drop spot.

TJR

SCREW LUCK
This is some of the most unbelievable stuff I have seen on here EVER.
Hope you get the rest of your ski back, but that don’t justify the damage already done to your ski.
Try to be someone else to do stuff like this, need to go to jail and be Bubba’s girlfriend.
Good work Zack.

Top Bottom