2013 Spring Carolina Beach Freeride at Freeman Park!!!

Excellent event! Had a great time riding and hanging out! Got to meet Sanoman, Hornedog and Josh Waltson, great people! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next event!

Thanks to the NC crew for hosting another successful ride!

Had a great time as always . the waves were awesome all week long , the sandstorm on tuesday and Wednesday was relentless and totally indescribable ''you really had to be there '' but it sure brought good waves with the off shore winds .It was great to see y'all again . Big thanks to all who made it possible . We'll be back in the fall fo sho.

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
Probably the best time I've ever experienced at the beach. My wife and I had a great time. I don't think I've ever ridden that much in a 3 day period. THe NC crew rocks! I just ordered some campfire pie irons. I sure could go for a cornbread chicken jalapeno pie right now.

Thanks Scott and Mel for helping get this ride going. Had a great time once again. Glad I was able to meet a few of you this time around. I rode so much Saturday my foot swelled up and I had to sit the rest of the night but it was completely worth it! Heck the dredge or "man eater" wasnt even that bad. Kind of cool to sit and watch em. Hope everyone had a safe trip back and ill see you in the fall.

Hit me up if any of you wanna ride around freeman park this summer freeride or not.

N. Carolina 2013 freeride pics

Heres some pics of the latest freeride at NC . that was a sad SPORK in the astro van before his soft sand education , after deflating his tires all we could see of the van was the rear doors all weekend , he was off and rippin the beach after the cops said they did not recommend him taking the astro on the beach, He passed many tru 4X4's that were stuck ! ! the seadoo ''fuel tanker '' was on a refueling mission . The Burb was fully loaded using dual post hitch haulers front and rear . Also the burb was on the beach from Tuesday till Sunday without moving so that was the longest I have ripped surf in one sitting day after day . GREAT TIME WAS HAD :)

Attachments

• nc 3.jpg
    nc 3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 158
  • nc4.jpg
    nc4.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 158
  • nc5.jpg
    nc5.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 146
  • nc6 shelby sad.jpg
    nc6 shelby sad.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 146
  • nc7 burb on beach.jpg
    nc7 burb on beach.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 141
  • nc10 burb @ dolly.jpg
    nc10 burb @ dolly.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 154
  • nc 1.jpg
    nc 1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 140
  • nc 2.jpg
    nc 2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 142

naticen

Site Supporter
I guess Shelby loves being different. Most guys have jacked up trucks with bikini clad women hanging off the back. He brings out a stock AWD van with some dudes in matching trunks hanging off the back.

you know on the ride down from ohio, people were passing you saying, "what the heck is that "thing" on the back of that suburban??" looks like it was a blast.. i didnt get my boat finished in time to make it and i didnt want to rush it back together only to potentially have problems at the beach like i did the first ride...

Haha ! I was asked that question at the gas station one time . However this time we trailered ''enclosed '' down to Wilmington then switched over to hitch haulers at a friends house for the 30 minute ride to the beach ,the blaster was inside the burb . I Hope you can get your ski done for the fall ride, but I understand not wanting to wrench on the beach .....wise choice ! !

naticen

Site Supporter
I was having too much fun. Never even pulled the gopro out. I was hoping that their were more pictures than what have been posted so far though

A few photos from the ride! I broke my camera the first night (wonder how that happened :dunno:) and used my phone for the rest, not very good quality, not many on the water but got some good ones of everyone having a good time, from stump to campfire pies :)

Day 1b.jpgDay1d.jpgDay1g.JPGDay2a.jpgDay2b.jpgDay2d.jpgDay3a.jpgDay3b.jpgDay3d.jpgDay4.jpg

Top Bottom